Nokia 3330

Nokia 3330

AnonD-197373, 02 May 2016I remember paying £150 for this phone back in 2001 from a ... morewell.. Note 7 come ...

Where can I get it?

stenovitz, 13 Jul 2018My first cell phone. Just found it yesterday after loosing it in... moreMy first cell phone, my father gifted me. Used almost 2 years.

• stenovitz

My first cell phone. Just found it yesterday after loosing it in 2003. What a memory lane,
Excellent robust phone.

Almor Stimsal, 09 May 2001http://www.mphone.co.uk have them for 170 sim free.£170 for a Nokia 3330?! What the...!!!

danny, 01 Apr 2001okay... priseLOL

• SURESH BABU,M

Very good phone

• SURESH BABU,M

Very good phone

IchHabsDrauf, 21 May 2017I've got one fully functional at home, the blue version. If you ... morei want

• IchHabsDrauf

nit, 01 Mar 2017i want to buy 2, how to buy I've got one fully functional at home, the blue version. If you want it feel free to reply to this email

• nit

i want to buy 2, how to buy

AnonD-644374, 13 Feb 2017i have plan to buy this phone next week:Ddid you get it?

i have plan to buy this phone next week:D

I love this phone

• ice pal

Nice phone

the best phone EVER

The phone actually has internet wap? Elsh..... I can only imagine facebooking on it lol

• AnonD-197373

I remember paying £150 for this phone back in 2001 from a mobile phone shop called The Link. I thought I was the Don when I had a 3330 lol how times have changed I'm writing this post on a note 4 to think how far phones have come over the past 15 years. What's it going to be like in another 15 years time.

my 1st phone i love it