Nokia 4.2

Nokia 4.2

malski, 31 Jul 2019How long have u been using the 5.1 plus? what about the usb type... moreMine is still functional no problems whatsoever, the thing is most of us are not careful inserting a USB cord into phones, I mean that process takes one's carefulness and patience.

I love Nokia. 7 Plus, 8 & 8.1 are top notch. But I don't understand what it's trying to do with these new phones. Nokia 5.1 Plus has Helio P60 chipset which can handle PUBG on HD graphics. There is no improvement in camera either (mostly worse, some similar).

For those confused, only phone you should buy in this price is Realme 3. It has no competitors, be it performance, camera or battery. Built quality is solid too.

If that's not possible or you want to buy Nokia phone, then go for 5.1 Plus.
Or if you want choose among new phones, then choose between 3.1 Plus (better battery & main camera) and 4.2 (better performance & selfie camera).

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019Find one 2019 phone with a removable batteryNokia 2.2

nokia not perfect, 10 Aug 2019nokia never make perfect spec, lack one point in every model. i... moreBecause of this phones specs it doesn't require a massive battery.

• nokia not perfect

nokia never make perfect spec, lack one point in every model.
im looking big battery, good cpu and ram, but they only make standard 3000mA battery :(

• Icarus

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019Find one 2019 phone with a removable batteryNokia 1 plus

• kazed

EduardoBC, 02 Aug 2019Excellent features, except no removable battery. This single iss... moreremovable battery still exist? lol

EduardoBC, 02 Aug 2019Excellent features, except no removable battery. This single iss... moreFind one 2019 phone with a removable battery

excellent

Excellent features, except no removable battery. This single issue makes me stay away from this phone.

malski, 31 Jul 2019How long have u been using the 5.1 plus? what about the usb type... moreSince December 2018. The USB type C port is still fine no problems.

Aadrian, 01 Jun 2019In my opinion the 5.1 plus is the better option. I have one and ... moreHow long have u been using the 5.1 plus? what about the usb type c port?

Vikram, 18 Jul 2019Does not support magnetic compass,being a civil engineer and usi... moreJust get a compass?

• frog

32% in use 21 Gb Free Internal Store

WiFi Only 2.4Ghz Not 5Ghz

2 Security Patches

God Sound Quality

• Vikram

Does not support magnetic compass,being a civil engineer and using Nokia 4.2 is very disappointing for me would have never purchased if I knew this earlier.

Snapdragon 439 on a 150 euro phone is pathetic!

• Jons

Kwame, 11 Jul 2019I should have read this comment before purchasing this crap. I o... moreMay you please share why you sold it ?

Should I get the 4.2 or the cheaper 2.2? The price difference between the two will be about $50 where I live.

• Kwame

Kalapel, 11 Jun 2019the more i am using this crap the more i am frustrated.the camer... moreI should have read this comment before purchasing this crap. I only used it for 24 hours after buying it and I packaged it and sold it through an online platform. Though I couldn't sell it at the same price I bought it I am better off right now and I feel very relieved. I'm going to save a few more months and get something better.....please listen to my advice DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. IT WILL FRUSTRATE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!