Nokia 5210

Nokia 5210

This amazing phone was one of the most "durable" small phones during its time. I don't really remember much where my phone ended up, but i know that this was one of the better phones i bought at the time. It was "splash proof" not "water proof" but considering what was out there at the time, this protection was amazing! Wow, it was released 20 years ago this Quarter. Fantastic! The feature of this phone is that the electronics sit between two hard shells, the top and the lower half. These came in the displayed Redish blue, then a Blue and would you believe a Yellow case. ha-ha. Anyway, Nokia would come up with weird designs and people would still buy it.

Did this phone have auto adjust time and date? Any information in this regard would be appreciated.

This phone is stronger than the 3310. The 3310 is just plastic, but this is plastic and rubber. You can try a drop test and this will be less damaged than the 3310. Also, it is easy to change the cover, like an phone case, but it is the phone.

This is like the Among Us of the phone world. You can detach the head to change the color...
Scary.

• alex

still have it and using it tho the battery and the casing is bad

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2010Please mhone battery is always running down in less than 17... moreit might be the battery (sorry for late reply)

• sdd

Catherine the Great, 14 Sep 2018It's really rare to even find one broken!I will add pne today, but it is for parts.

It's really rare to even find one broken!

• kid kulafu

will buy one this weekend. ^___^
toughest nokia phone i've used...

• heroine22

this is the phone that im using when I was in high school texting my first love :)

• AnonD-519850

the strength is over 9000

my favorite phone........i love this phone

• masteryoda

AnonD-567112, 01 Aug 2016The most toughest (old) mobile phone. Nokia 5210 is now bec... morehow much damage are we talkin about here?

• hari

good service this phone

• mingming

I love this phone. yee?

The most toughest (old) mobile phone. Nokia 5210 is now becoming rare. The 5210e (made in Gemany) with the arabic fix is even more rare. No camera, no GPS, no bluetooth, and no 3G data makes this mobile phone unhackable! no precise location can be detected only by the nearest transponder where it has been connected last. I can imagine in the future that celebrities and high officials will be wanting to use these mobile phones for sinful acts lol. I so want one of these :-(

• gylgamesh of uruk

Solid cell phone, survives a drop on almost any surface, has no issues with a bit of moisture, heat or dust and you can still get original NOKIA batteries, cases and other parts for it.

Having only GSM cell bands is not such a big disadvantage for voice calls and texts messages (SMS).

I got mine new for free when I extended my cell plan in 2004 and I am glad that I kept it, because I am back to using it again now. :-)

Still use as my primary mobile phone.

• Basho

Still using the first one I bought , and I'm sure it was before 2002. WTF can't phone manufacturers make super durable rugged voice/text ONLY (with camera) and long long battery life that does nothing else but performs those functions flawlessly under extreme conditions ??

• Abhi

Looks very good. If only screen had more ppi I would consider buying it for my uncle...