Nokia 5220 XpressMusic

Nokia 5220 XpressMusic

Somebody should do a simulator of this phone in Clickteam Fusion 2.5

AL HOT, 02 Jan 2017my phone nokia 5220 for 10 yrs, now I have problem it seems... moreYou can try Nokia PC Suite to export the list of contacts. I got a list of contacts as a .dat file, which can be edited with notepad.

• Darwin

Lara, 12 May 2016The best phone i ever had in my life . I really really miss... morethis one is a dual sim or not?

• AL HOT

John Christ, 02 Apr 2014Dear Friend pls tell me how to format nokia 5220 phone, and... moremy phone nokia 5220 for 10 yrs, now I have problem it seems that my
phone Sim card full and block, I have very impromtant Numubers for
for family and friend. Please advise to move the numbers. I Tried to move
to my phone but not accepting to take all the numbers which are in the
Sim card. Please advice.

• Lara

The best phone i ever had in my life . I really really miss yu Nokia 5220 . This is 2016 and still when sm1 reminds me of this phone , tears well my eyes.Such a stylish phone this is!

• Lara

can you install games to this phone? like sudoku or something like that

• lol nigga

sandri, 16 Apr 2015code error what is the real code??The original code is 12345

• Sergio Campos

mansy, 23 Aug 2015can i install whatsapp on this phone!!!! And how ???? ThanksYou cannot install Whatsapp on this phone

• mansy

can i install whatsapp on this phone!!!! And how ???? Thanks

• sandri

AnonD-380213, 28 Mar 2015Cod error and what is the secret numbercode error what is the real code??

Cod error and what is the secret number

The debut phone of me !!

super phone but software problem

• L003

it is marvoless mobile,i can't forget in my life,i am a big fan of NOKIA,it is a faboulus work from NOKIA,amzing mob,bt its evry month software crupt prb is premanant,but my 5220 is no more,my jaan mising u looooooooooooooooooooooooooot ,

• abram...

Super cute phone, very handy...

• abram...

Super cute phone, very handy...

• divyang

my 5220 no more.... it was there with me for 5 amazing years... miss youuu

• happy

then press * 3 and calling button with power key

• fm

johnchrist, 25 Mar 2014Hi Friends am using the Nokia 5220 Xpressmusic Recently it ... moreu will reset ur phone.