Nokia 5235 Comes With Music

Nokia 5235 Comes With Music

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2018there is no flash in this device!So you can't use the Flash Player in the web browser, because this phone is not supported?

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016The best phone,but when downloading torch just shows,download er... morethere is no flash in this device!

• kofi siaw

can't play video after downloading it

The best phone,but when downloading torch just shows,download error.What can i do?

• mathichandu

howtoupgrade symbain anna plz tell guys

• Mahendra

how To play full hd video player

• vasu

lajjpaal@hotmail.com, 22 Nov 2014I request to NOKIA to create all android apps. in Symbian becaus... morei nna software update

lajjpaal@hotmail.com, 22 Nov 2014I request to NOKIA to create all android apps. in Symbian becaus... moreupdate with symbain anna 7.5

• P. S. Pandha

I am using nokia 5235 last 5 years it is the best mobile of all. But its internal memory is not enough.but I like it.

• lajjpaal@hotmail.com

I request to NOKIA to create all android apps. in Symbian because Symbian is best till now instead of android for me.
please restart to manufacture Symbian

• Papu & shankh

Last 2yrs i am using this phone.it has shows nice performance but the map is not update succesfully.during update it become hang.

• Goku ske

Using this mobile for almost 4 and half year. Never dissapoints me,have lost the camera button but apart from that every this is great, must have visited million places using the nokia map.... Soon going to buy a new phn but still i will use this.. Simly love this phone..

• gowtham gudde

i am using since last 4yrs its awesome

• mani

hi frnds i am using the mobile since last 3years 6 months since it is working.

• Rak

I am using this phone for last 5 years. still working awsome.

• Avinash

since last 4 years i m using this, very rough use by kids but still its working smartly,

• dfgsfdgerhy

Excellent

I am using dis mobile from 2 years.it is amazing.but sound from speakers is too low.

• Kongu mohan

Good super ok Sometime hanging

• Surya . !

Hem, 02 Jan 2013Skype doesn't work in this phone so i need to buy another differ... morehey am using skype on my cell its working yar

download letes version of skype its working yar