Nokia 5630 XpressMusic

Nokia 5630 XpressMusic

Is the EE logo (and font) inspired by the Nokia 5630?

I have bought this phone year 2009 in Taiwan, and then when i came back Philippines I gave it to my brother, this phone was very fast that time, i still wanted to have an android version of it, superb,...

• Ayyan malik

Rubi, 12 Jan 2017Very nice phone. Using from 2009 till now. I want the same againI also want agin use

• Rubi

Very nice phone. Using from 2009 till now. I want the same again

• V8j

Hi fellas,

Be more confident about the phone you are holding now,

Why not say the best cell phone ever produced in mobile industry.

Wifi yes Ram 128 and internet radio yes and im talkin about 2010

Still using it and all my friends knows how this little baby rocks.

• alex

Agreed. Very nice phone with perfect camera and sound. Using from 2011 till now. Very light weighted also.

• manuja

Hi. I have been using this mobile phone since 2010. Now i have been using this since 5 years. I am very happy to say that phone works pretty well as the very first day i bought it. I had a battery replacement. Other than that I have never encountered any issue with this phone. I have connected this phone to PCs and enjoyed alot. I think this is my life companion... I love nokia forever.. please nokia send batteries and covers of this phone to the global market.....

• Chinthaka

I've been using this phone since August 2009 (for almost 6yrs)
Amazing phone with good camara quality (at that time)

nikzzz, 23 Apr 2015Dear varun, this is only a normal phone similar to nokia C5 etc,... moreI have phone but charger zack not working otherwise running smoothly

the stylish, stunning beauty nokia ever produced.....

y doubt.... all popular application is available in a symbian software. fb watsapp etc

varun, 15 Jan 2015I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy... morehi varun, im using this fone for past 3 years. but sorry i have no plan to sell my kid. actually there is nothing great with a nokia 5630 xpressmusic other than the music and camera keys and its stunning look. but the fone is not launched in india, so it is not easy to find one. i saw only four pieces in my life. if you still want one search for it. one of my frnd have it before 2 years, now i dnt knw abt that. can i give his number to u...

hai frnds... im using this for past 3 yrs..

hi frnds... im using for past 3 yrs

• nikzzz

varun, 15 Jan 2015I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy... moreDear varun, this is only a normal phone similar to nokia C5 etc, nothing special on a nokia 5630 other than the music keys and its stunning style. I have one for past 3 years. but im not selling this phone and i think it is not easy to find one. bcoz this is not released in india, if you are still interested try for one. i will search for you.

• Sarju

Maritz, 12 Dec 2014Does it have WhatsApp?Yeah.

• varun

I want to have this mobile is ut availible in India whare to buy this one any one sell this for me
tejvarun130@gmail.com reply me