Nokia 5700

Nokia 5700

Vikku, 10 Jun 2017Please help nokia sentar repair my mobile 5700what is the issue on your phone. I know pretty much of this phone.

• Sadiq

I used ths phon somtims in did realy enjoy th phon I still love th phon but I miss it

• Vikku

5700, 16 Jul 2015I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially their ... morePlease help nokia sentar repair my mobile 5700

• devu

i want it

• Ned

this phone is perfect for taking selfies. :)

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016;') I can feel that bro !Yeah bro . That feeling.

5700, 16 Jul 2015I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially their ... more;') I can feel that bro !

• gibol banat

i miss my fon

• rahul

very nice phone plz come back nokia

• Siva

I used this phone 5 years, I really love this phone,but the parts is very hard to get.

• jossy

it nice

• JC

evelyn, 06 May 2015i did exactly the same and loved my phone , would so appreciate ... moreThey can still be bought on Aliexpress XD

• 5700

I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially their first phones. I bought a Nokia 5300 immediately when it was released back in 2006 September. After that when Nokia 5700 came out , I literally went crazy for it but couldn't buy because i was a school student back then and my simply my parents buy me one. So after almost 9 years, last month I suddenly saw this phone for sale in second hand phone shop. The condition was really bad so I didn't buy it. But the next day I went to the shop again to actually buy it and it was sold ! But this pushed me to do even more. I surfed the internet and found refurbished Nokia 5700 from a Chinese website . Immediately ordered one and after around 20 days, I got it in my hands today ! It costs around 100 US Dollars ! Hopefully it will be worth it . I know it will be .

• evelyn

Ntina, 20 Nov 2014It just just broke after crashing it on a car door. I had it sin... morei did exactly the same and loved my phone , would so appreciate if could be fixed or if someone would giv e me a second hand onw to replace parts

• Ntina

It just just broke after crashing it on a car door. I had it since 2007 and i have such a great time with it, what a phone. What amazing analysis pic by pic in its videos. I must buy it again. What a telephone for its era. I feel like crying.

• jm

Anonymous, 30 May 2014i have one too,and i use it since 2008,that is still working,i l... moreis there's a stock for this unit nokia 5700...i'll buy because i love the features...and stylish design that compact everybody...

• Ruben-nebuR

arash bk, 22 Apr 2014hi. i ham a small problem and i hope you guys could help me wit... moreIt has a dedicated key for the menu. All the nokia samrtphones had it. On Nokia 5700 it is on the left side of the headset.

• Ruben-nebuR

arash bk, 22 Apr 2014hi. i ham a small problem and i hope you guys could help me wit... moreYES! It has stereo speakers! One on the left top and twist bottom! That's one of my favorite features of this smartphone!

• Rocky 91

arash bk, 22 Apr 2014hi. i ham a small problem and i hope you guys could help me wit... moreHello there....you can format you cell phone back to factory set ....do this trick it never gets old...remove your sim card and your micro memo and make sure that you have all your personal data on an external memory ...and then :1.shuttdown your cell phone ..press the call botton +*+3+power botton ..and wait 10 second ....and you can see it's working % 100..

kazani, 15 Jun 2014I think it has 3.5mm jack on the bottomIt has 2.5mm jack on the bottom.