Nokia 5700

Nokia 5700

• Franklin

How I wish to have this phone back to android version

• Rahul

Re Luanch 5700 on Android mobiles please nokia company

• Nokia

Ooh... nostalgia back to 2007...

The 5700

Vikku, 10 Jun 2017Please help nokia sentar repair my mobile 5700what is the issue on your phone. I know pretty much of this phone.

• Sadiq

I used ths phon somtims in did realy enjoy th phon I still love th phon but I miss it

• Vikku

5700, 16 Jul 2015I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially t... morePlease help nokia sentar repair my mobile 5700

• devu

i want it

• Ned

this phone is perfect for taking selfies. :)

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016;') I can feel that bro !Yeah bro . That feeling.

5700, 16 Jul 2015I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially t... more;') I can feel that bro !

• gibol banat

i miss my fon

• rahul

very nice phone plz come back nokia

• Siva

I used this phone 5 years, I really love this phone,but the parts is very hard to get.

• jossy

it nice

• JC

evelyn, 06 May 2015i did exactly the same and loved my phone , would so apprec... moreThey can still be bought on Aliexpress XD

• 5700

I have a thing for the Nokia XpressMusic series specially their first phones. I bought a Nokia 5300 immediately when it was released back in 2006 September. After that when Nokia 5700 came out , I literally went crazy for it but couldn't buy because i was a school student back then and my simply my parents buy me one. So after almost 9 years, last month I suddenly saw this phone for sale in second hand phone shop. The condition was really bad so I didn't buy it. But the next day I went to the shop again to actually buy it and it was sold ! But this pushed me to do even more. I surfed the internet and found refurbished Nokia 5700 from a Chinese website . Immediately ordered one and after around 20 days, I got it in my hands today ! It costs around 100 US Dollars ! Hopefully it will be worth it . I know it will be .

• evelyn

Ntina, 20 Nov 2014It just just broke after crashing it on a car door. I had i... morei did exactly the same and loved my phone , would so appreciate if could be fixed or if someone would giv e me a second hand onw to replace parts

• Ntina

It just just broke after crashing it on a car door. I had it since 2007 and i have such a great time with it, what a phone. What amazing analysis pic by pic in its videos. I must buy it again. What a telephone for its era. I feel like crying.

• jm

Anonymous, 30 May 2014i have one too,and i use it since 2008,that is still workin... moreis there's a stock for this unit nokia 5700...i'll buy because i love the features...and stylish design that compact everybody...

• Ruben-nebuR

arash bk, 22 Apr 2014hi. i ham a small problem and i hope you guys could help m... moreIt has a dedicated key for the menu. All the nokia samrtphones had it. On Nokia 5700 it is on the left side of the headset.