Nokia 5730 XpressMusic

Nokia 5730 XpressMusic

• Aniket

How is the camera quality for indoor snaps? Nokia 5800 xm has a similar cam and the photos aren't that good.... Thinking of buyin this handset... Reply asap...

• mike

which one is better and worth to buy? 5800 or 5730? can anybody help me? thx

i bought the phone @ it rawks!

• Leslie

I have it. It's nice hp

• adi putra

this is the best hp i ever have!!!

thanks 2 nOkia..
i luv xpressmusic sOoo much!!

• Sandy

ahmadfaezi, 17 Sep 2009i have the same problem too..but later i realized that u should ... moreTry balance settings in music player..
Music player -> settings-> balance-> place the cursor in centre and save the settings.
Thats all..

• SE fan not now!

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Golden thoughts to consider.
Still Waiting for release in my country.
Nokia wants to improve in this part(firmware) during the release of new phones, B'cas First Impression is the Best Impression.....

• ahmadfaezi

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2009hai i've got my 5730 XM jus 2 days ago..i'm not able to listen t... morei have the same problem too..but later i realized that u should push in that earphone harder until it locks into the port..hope that helps, it works 4 me

• Element

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2009Why not buddy??? Recommends for every buddies... This is not a ... moreThank u very much

if u update the firmware please tell me ok?

Element, 16 Sep 2009So do u recommend this phone i want it for music (I mean GREA... moreWhy not buddy??? Recommends for every buddies...
This is not a bad handset, but firmware stability is not enough for performance.
As everyone knows, nokia claims that after the release of mature firmware for Flagship N97 in september, there may surely increase in sales as well as more popular one... Power packed firmware always brings stability, better better battery back up, even there may low distortion levels in sound, and more.
Surely bought 5730Xm with 8gb card after the release..
Consider my thoughts :-)

• Jammi

whats the difference between this one and nokia e75?
i observed that almost same specs..!
any difference observed by the users??

hai i've got my 5730 XM jus 2 days ago..i'm not able to listen to music afta connecting my stereo headset and its possible to hear oly thru 1 side ear plug afta connecting to the cell..can sum1 tell me y is it so ?? is there any adjustment in settings..?

• Element

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2009Nice phone with Great features but needs improvements. Nokia we... moreSo do u recommend this phone

i want it for music (I mean GREAT GREAT MUSIC) ,gaming and internet

Element, 16 Sep 2009Yes U Can ================= But my question is :how is the int... moreNice phone with Great features but needs improvements.
Nokia we need full packed firmware for this wonder..
5730XM comes with
Immature firmware, this may kills the phones market range

• SE fan not now!

Element, 16 Sep 2009Yes U Can ================= But my question is :how is the int... moreSame Standard S60 browser with partial flash support.
But in my opinion Nokia needs some more improvised s60 browser for 5730, like we seen in N86, E52, E55 those phones got full flash support and there is a dedicated toolbar in internet browser and the version improved to V.8
Maybe next firmware update this...
Youtube have more reviews about this....

• Element

SARAH, 16 Sep 2009Can we use flash light during making videos in 5730? kindly answ... moreYes U Can
=================
But my question is :how is the internet browser??

• SARAH

Can we use flash light during making videos in 5730? kindly answer me.

• Samer Saad

Hi, i want to know, is this phone has lighting survise. i mean some phones when you leave the phones away. there is a blue or green or red. like light not light . like this......

• pollack

I wondering - this difference between 5730 and E75 in 'speakerphone test' it's a lot (5-10dB)? I like the E75 design, but I want to hear my phone also.

• oni

it seems to me that this phone is just similar to E75 but with a few better features except for the build quality..