Nokia 6111

Nokia 6111

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2019open the top flap, you will see the charging port and data port.... moreThanks so much

Macbeth, 22 Nov 2018How do you remove the battery off of this phone?!open the top flap, you will see the charging port and data port. Under the data port you will see a red stripe. Press it and the front cover will be release for battery.

For a slider it's very small

How do you remove the battery off of this phone?!

TechLord777, 27 Sep 2016I really miss that phone. One of the first video camera phones. ... moreI wonder if these devices must be sent to extinction by some devices that do not possess their capabilities.

• TechLord777

I really miss that phone. One of the first video camera phones. It was so great for it's time.

And I remember it very well.
I REALLY MISS, how many old Nokia phone users had Bluetooth on 10 Years ago. Bluetooth visibility was enabled by default, and then, I could see some names of random devices. That was great fun.

i want make maintenance to my phone .... please i want to keep it with me .... it is very beautiful & attractive phone

papa pee, 03 Jun 2011my phone ring tone seems to be not working. it can only vibrate.... moreThe speaker is bad you have to change it or use the earpiece for it

• Mursal

This nokia 6111 is the wonderful phone because i am in tanzania but i can download kenya's radio channel and it comes direct with its frequency .i have use this phone for 5 years everyday and I know alot of problem that have occur to peoples and I know its solutions if u have any problem with nokia 6111 just visit me on my email below .Mursalyyahaya@gmail.com.thanks all

I used to own this phone for 2 years 2006 to Q1 2008, in its time it was top of the mid-range phones. Looked amazing and was reliable and indestructible as any old-school Nokia. It even fell in my toilet once and it was still functional! But I didn't wanted to keep using it because that so I changed to an E63. I really miss the old days I used to own it :(

• DENO

AnonD-60239, 22 Jun 2012i have no connections settings in my phone please assisti can not connect my nokia 6111 to my bluetooth laptop. please could you send advice as to how i can do this.
thank you very much.

i have no connections settings in my phone please assist

• bilal

we have a same set but its menu button is not in work kindly send us its solution

• psolios

my lcd backligth doen work..whats the solution?i have change lcd and the problem remains the same no backlight...

Got trouble with the network pls help me coz i really luv my 4n

• Taurina

I want to order this model for me. How can I order? I'm from Macedonia

• ohmzjamez

My phone cant accept another sim card after the first one inserted was removed

• papa pee

my phone ring tone seems to be not working. it can only vibrate. i've tried to set the tone upto max volume , but it only vibrate

• mahi

how can i buy.i want to buy for my mum.so how can i order

• KEVORHYNO