Nokia 6130

Nokia 6130

• Mobile boy 82

still works! very good reception

This is the best phone i ever had

• shakira

i whont it

I want this phone where can i buy??

• shivam

ABHIJEET, 21 Apr 2014Yrr what's app does not support in this phone please help me h... moregood jock of the year

• ABHIJEET

Yrr what's app does not support in this phone
please help me heheheheehe

• ryan ambrosini

I have one of the first portotypes of this phone it belonged to my father and I would like to know what it is worth

This has got to be one of the BEST phones ever created, i plan to get a few thousand and create a room for the end of the world, well done nokia!

• krshna

hi, nokia,,,,how is going on ,,,,in old days and now lumia ....WOW,,,great job..yar keep on

my grandfather has one. its network causes you no problems. i guess that akward antenna paid off.

Cool !

• MPIZOZO

cool staf without network problems.

• Funny

[deleted post]At least if you could find that's funny enough he's making the wit out of it with a reply to the first comment by himself. Checkout the location code. Haha, nice going pal. To be frank, that actually is fun. Bombshells? LOL.

"comes out".... are you kidding?!!! hahahaha...visit a local dumpsite in your area, you might find one for FREE!!! :))

comes out?, 28 Aug 2009comes out? they dont make this phone anymore m8...wat u mean they do not make this anymore my father got it for me

• comes out?

mohamed, 17 Jul 2009i love this phone i cannot wate till this phone comes out in my ... morecomes out? they dont make this phone anymore m8...

• mostapha

i agree with you my father is willing to pay 5 bomb shells for it

• mohamed

i love this phone i cannot wate till this phone comes out in my country in iraq. this phone is rated the best.

• BedShaker

Was the 3rd mobile I owned. Very nice chameleon case. very tough as most 1st generation Nokias.

i didnt like haw it looked