Nokia 6170

Nokia 6170

Still have it. condition 7/10 (changed batteries a few times). rarely used.

this was my favourite phone of all time, and I still have it. Does anyone know if it can be made Bluetooth?

Nokia, 29 Jan 2013What is OS version for it?Appears to be running S80 or S60 (Series 60 or 80) of the old Symbian.

my aunt gave 1 0f these XD very g00d m0b

• Nokia

What is OS version for it?

internet

• Crysty

AnonD-42972, 05 Apr 2012I want to buy this phone new. Any ideas where I can get it?I don't think that you find a new one. You'll find only second hand phones like this.

I want to buy this phone new. Any ideas where I can get it?

• alex

i still use this phone... i bought it new in 2005, and it-s still working...

quality from the age when nokia still made phones in finland...

the battery is now hold like 4 days in a normal use

i love this phone, i-m gonna hold on to it for another 7 years :))))

• maizle

dis was on of my first phone....and i luv it to bits

cjk, 15 Mar 2011I have had mine since it first came out. Just brillient. Ho... moreYes I can Help you. Its Mike and Speaker won't work. same happened with me last december... I changed it and now its perfect...

cjk, 15 Mar 2011I have had mine since it first came out. Just brillient. Ho... moreThis happened to me too! Gutted. It only works if you press "loudspeaker" when you answer, so no embarrassing conversations in public..

• cjk

I have had mine since it first came out. Just brillient. However, recently, it has decided to 'go silent'. It rings OK, sms alert tone ok. BUT, if i make/receive a call i cannot hear the caller, and they cannot here me. Can anyone help?

• joe

i had this phone when it first came out,since then ive had about 20(i lost 10 in a year)and the reception was better than on most of my phones since-including toccos genio slides sony music phones and many top of the range mobiles-great phone,all that was missing was a colour display (i think) and camera was good also

• Ann

M2010, 20 Jun 2010Best phone I've ever had. Still have it after 5 years! Work... moreIts hard to beat, my Nokia 6280 just died and I found my old 6170 and it charged up no prob after over 2 years of non-use !!

• ISAAC

does it have earphone?

• vishwa

Dimitris, 06 Jul 2010No BT and radio :(there is radio....i have one and it works

• Dimitris

No BT and radio :(

• joy.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2009It was my first phone ever and i loved it so much! The keys... moreIf you havent already got one I got one on ebay last night for $68 included postage brand new and unlocked couldnt believe my luck, good luck.

• joy

M2010, 20 Jun 2010Best phone I've ever had. Still have it after 5 years! Work... moreI found one on ebay last night for $69 with free postage and I agree it was the best Nokia ever sold I Had mine for 2 years before it died. I know it doens't have the bigger camera but its easy to use I can see the numbers and can't wait for it to arrive.