Nokia 6230

Nokia 6230

Yesterday got my 2nd one (used) for free! And it even had original 32MB MMC card! I was so happy.

I put a SIM card in my 6230 and used it again for a bit. Really great phone, brings back memories of the pre smartphone era. This phone was so complete.

• Umair

I still have this phone in perfect working condition

I owned this phone back in 2005. My first high end phone and still one of my most memorable phones of all time.

• Gohar

IS it support Modem option

freezr geezer, 16 Mar 2019There is no infra-red port on these phones surely...?Yes, there is, and Bluetooth as well

• Peter

Hi, I have a 6230 for several years and I am very happy. Now I bought a Tom Tom Go Basic browser and I would like to store my Nokia phone, but I can't. At my 6230 maybe he misses a program. I know it has bluetooth but they don't connect.

• Aadrian

freezr geezer, 16 Mar 2019There is no infra-red port on these phones surely...?The Nokia 6230 has an infrared port, albeit with very limited use.

• freezr geezer

There is no infra-red port on these phones surely...?

Catherine the Great, 14 Dec 2018Now all we need is a bigger screen and UMTS and there we ha... moreOh, and a front facing camera for videoconferencing

Now all we need is a bigger screen and UMTS and there we have it! The absolute perfect phone of 2003!

• Marius

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2017Why bother replying to a comment which praises something un... moreLOL I'm just using one these days. Really unthinkable for these days.. I'm in 4th day of using with one battery charge.

AnonD-691273, 11 Aug 2017My 6230 works fine with new battery but some ringtones and ... moreI can't help with wallpapers but you can download original ringtones from there:http://onj3.andrelouis.com/phonetones/unzipped/Nokia/6230/

Macbeth, 09 Nov 2017They are right. You can stop now.Why bother replying to a comment which praises something unimagineable nowadays? It's from 14 years ago...

Cobus, 24 Oct 2003Not 4096, it has 65K the information is wrong. other sites ... moreThey are right. You can stop now.

My 6230 works fine with new battery but some ringtones and wallpapers are corrupted, can anyone help?

• jc

• neil

chaz , 28 Apr 2016I have a nokia 6230 I can't get it to charge it was working... moreSo far have avoided upgrading and still using mine daily, Try a new battery. Available off Amazon.

• Apple

I remember when this phone was £100 second hand

• chaz

I have a nokia 6230 I can't get it to charge it was working fine but it has been in a cupboard for a couple of years can anyone help me