Nokia 6230i

Nokia 6230i

• niceone

best phone i have ever had,dropped submerged and works brilliantly....

• AnonD-819322

Aktiva, 13 Feb 2019For all my friends I'm stupid because I use this cell phone... moreYou are not stupid, a "dumbphone" is a smart choice. I'm using a Nokia 6288 even though I have a smartphone in a drawer.

Aktiva, 13 Feb 2019For all my friends I'm stupid because I use this cell phone... morewhat? so do i It has all the bells and whistles i could want too bad repairers won't give this make the time of day now

• Eli

For all my friends I'm stupid because I use this cell phone in 2019 although I have a smartphone. This small and compact device fit in every pocket and I use it just for conversation and SMS.
I've had it for many years and it's still fun ...

JGH, 01 Mar 2005How can it have a larger screen while it is exactly the sam... moreBy "larger screen" we mean the screen resolution not the actual size of the LCD.

• james

good druggie phon

• james

good druggie phon

duppal, 15 Feb 2017I bought this phone in Oct 2005. Replaced battery thrice. I... moreHello Rupal, Its probably too late for you but I had the same problem last week. I had to put my sim into another phone but couldn't see my contacts so have just put the sim back into the 6230 and it powered up as usual!!

• shailes

Very mach mobil

• duppal

I bought this phone in Oct 2005. Replaced battery thrice. It was working fine until yesterday when the screen got all white. Nothing is visible only white light coming out of screen. I have been continuously using this phone since Oct 2005. Now looking for a replacement but no good phone is available with alphanumeric keypad. Any suggestions?
A good quality & premium looking phone like this is hard to find....

• kos

soiram, 04 Nov 2016can anyone help??????.... need to transfer all phone number... moreSend contacts via bluetooh, it should work even sending them to latest android phones, contact files are compatible, bluetooth is bluetooth.
I remember that the transfer option was called something like "Send business card", hence not very intuitive.

Or use Nokia Suite

• soiram

can anyone help??????.... need to transfer all phone numbers to an android... any suggestions as too how yo do this????

How do I switch off voicemail on this model?

• Steppen1

Cool one. If you don't need special functionality typical for smartphone, nokia's old handys are best for everyday use. I have my 6230 since Y2006. Still works and still with original battery.

• Andy

The plastic lens cover at the back just degrades the photos, if you remove it you get clearer photos, then the phone doesn't look so good and the camera lens might get scratched but this is a cheap phone to get second hand so that's not a problem really..

some one please send me some original screen saver from 6230i like dotspace_ss.m3g ...

my email: m_i_theone@yahoo.com

Anonymous, 10 May 2015Pros- 1.Good loudspeaker. 2.Fm radio. 3.Great display re... moreIt supports 1 gb