Nokia 6260 slide

Nokia 6260 slide

This is the absolute BEST Nokia Series 40 phone to have EVER been released!

• hassan

I have this mobile but its central (scroll) key is broken any body help me its parts repair

Oh my gosh I need this phone but I can't find it on Ebay!!!

• saedmah

no google chrome install for mobile me.

• saedmah

no google chrome install for mobile me.

• irajmosavi

no download file open to nokia me.i do,t me?

• Ren Kumar Dahal

Dear all, can someone tell me is there front side camera available or not in Nokia 6260 slide mobile ?

• Ren Kumar Dahal

i have nokia 6062 slide. it was working front side camera before but i can not use front side camera can someone tell me what is the reason ?

• AdamBoy64

Chrü, 07 Jan 2013Hi, well i own this phone since about 5 months and i can say ... moreThanks for your reply man.
That's great.

Thank you.

• Chrü

AdamBoy64, 28 Aug 2012Hey there. I had a few questions about the device - if anyone ca... moreHi,

well i own this phone since about 5 months and i can say it's quite awesome if you like phones with buttons instead touchscreen.

To answer your questions:
1: No it doesn't show your messages in a cue like skype or other chats. For this consider eg. Blackberry Pearl 9500 or Android Phones.

2: Yes you can charge it via USB but it won't get over 40% Battery charge. I'm not sure if it works when it is switched off. But i recommend buying the USB car charger with the dual USB output from Nokia.

There is just one big disadvantage that i noticed: the connector for the headphones is not really built for much movement. When you have it in you Jeans-pockets it will loos connection quite often and you can't use different models than from nokia (reversed cable polarity). It's better to úse the bluetooth headset.

BR christian

• AdamBoy64

Hey there. I had a few questions about the device - if anyone can answer, that would be heaps appreciated -

1. Does this phone support 'threaded message' view (eg. conversation view), or are texts only able to be viewed individually?

2. Does this phone support charging via the USB port? I've read that it has but wanted to be sure.

Many thanks.

At begining phone seemed to be awesome but as time passed (2012) the condition of the phone is like throwing it into the garbage .because the phone suddenly started showing blank outs for almost 1 or 2 mins then automatically becomes alright and this use to mostly during a call or hearing music, browsing net but after somedays started going off then i changed the battery and still it was the same as before , then i gave for repairing after repare it was okay for a week then same synmts showed back again .if it was a china made then i could be understood but its orignal made by nokia .. the phone truely it has all the features that i really want and is reallly good but due to these stupid problem i'ad to replace it by buyin new phone . but i feel i'd done a stupidity buying it for I'd to change it aftr some time..........

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2011what is the price of nokia 6260 here in the philippinesabout 10,000.00php for year 2012

Meet , 18 Oct 2010Nokia's last powerful allronunder S40 series phone. what is the price of nokia 6260 here in the philippines

• Riyas

Phone is well.but speedly compling tha navication switch

• Meet

Nokia's last powerful allronunder S40 series phone.

• Pritam kumar

Nokia 6260 is best modal for the new gen it is comfortable and poartable with every featers

• Pritam kumar

• john

this is 2 nice but 2.5 m.m. jack will limited the third party applications.

• Unhappy Customer

This phone is awesome when it works. It's less than 1 year and it has died completely. Have arranged for it to be repaird under warranty.

Be warned, the build quality is not good. The phone fell from the table because it was ringing and vibrating and the screen cracked! (pretty flimsy). It lost all my contacts (so make sure you back up!). When you're browing the net, it frequently 'blanks out'.

Pretty disappointed. This is the first Nokia that has given me so many problems. Have been a Nokia user since the very beginning.