Nokia 6300

Nokia 6300

• Black

I need this phone, have this phone in local market? Pls ans.

• Metzler-Kuznetsov

Dinn, 04 Apr 2021Still more usable than never models with the same name or s... moreAgree with you. Just reactivated an old 6300 from 2007.

• Abdul Basit

me, 05 Apr 2021my father bought me this phone it was very nice and good ca... moreVery nice cell. Good memories with this cell

• me

my father bought me this phone it was very nice and good camera in that period i still have some pics .. what a good memories

• Dinn

Still more usable than never models with the same name or similar devices like 2720 flip or 800 tough.

pavel, 24 Sep 2020My fully functional Nokia 6300 is from 2008. Love this phon... moreso you got the first smart phone in 2018?
LOL

Reset factor code 6300

• Suez I.

Christian Perthius, 24 Nov 2020How many gb of memory card does it holds up?It only holds upto 2 GB on sd card. Anything higher and it won't recognize it.

• Christian Perthius

How many gb of memory card does it holds up?

The recent news of KaiOS-powered 6300 4G brings me back the memories of this original version that my younger sister used to own. Unfortunately, it was mysteriously lost at a cemetery when I attended a burial of my parent's friend at night.

My bad luck I lost my 6300 only one month after my purchase in 2007. I lost 1 more phone and used a lots but still I love my 6300.

• N6300Fan

Love it - I still have a functional model from 2007 and find it a lot better then my Galaxy S10e. Phones this day become to ******* big and unpractical. Hope HMD will not mess this phone remake - if the rumors are true.

Black all-metal body, 16 million color screen, and a bunch of affordable BL-4C, BL-5C batteries. What else does?

• pavel

My fully functional Nokia 6300 is from 2008. Love this phone. Even I have a smartphone for 2 years now, Nokia 6300 remains best of the phones I own(ed).

• Mshacali

OrecMower, 03 Sep 2020I still have a original working unit that my brother bought... moreI have still a fully functional unit that I have purchased in 2007, it is in good condition and I surprise people with it

• OrecMower

I still have a original working unit that my brother bought in 2007, yes it still works! We had multiple housing(case) for the phone that's why it survived the wear and tear, we only replace the battery once. The best part of this phone is how customizable the user interface, we had a bunch of themes we even had an iphone theme, one of the best nokia phones ever.

Still have one and wonder how much is it worth ...

• Crash

Is this phone producing again by nokia or is it replica, i'm confused?

Anonymous , 14 Mar 2020Just love the softness of the bottens. I really love phones... moreWhich year are you living?

Just love the softness of the bottens. I really love phones manufactured by Nokia. Its sad Nokia feature phone manufacturing is discontinued