Nokia 6303 classic review: Euro hatch territory
Euro hatch territory
If we're allowed an automotive metaphor, the Nokia 6303 classic is one of those handsets that will get you from A to B without burning rubber at the traffic lights. It's just how most phones are used: voice call cruising with an occasional red light jump to keep things interesting. If you're not a street racer that eats 8 megapixel and breathes 7.2Mbps, the 6303 classic will be just fine for snapping a photo on the go or browsing the web.
You probably already know where this is going and what the Nokia 6303 is all about - it will bail you out of a tough spot when you need more than calling and texting, but power users won't be pleased. But hey, at this price point, were you really expecting the Bugatti Veyron of mobile phones?
- Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- 2.2" 16M-color QVGA display with excellent sunlight legibility
- 3 megapixel camera, autofocus and LED flash
- VGA video recording at 15fps
- S40 user interface, 6th edition
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Bluetooth (with A2DP) and microUSB port
- microSD card slot (4 GB supported, 1GB included)
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Rich preinstalled application package
- Ovi Maps and Ovi Share
- Solid metal casing, sweet oval shapes
- Respectable BL-5CT battery (Li-Ion 1050 mAh)
- No 3G
- Memory card slot under the back cover
- No dedicated shutter key
- Below par image quality
- No smart dialing
- No multi-tasking
- No office document viewer
The looks of the Nokia 6303 classic are quite reminiscent of the 6600 slide and fold duo. Nonetheless, it stands on its own two feet as a phone and the metallic body is a joy to hold.
Before you go on reading, just remember who this phone is aimed at and learn to live with the fact that it doesn't even have 3G.
- santosh jaiswal
only 1 pro 4 gb external
- 30 Nov 2015
As much as I have tried in different ways, I cannot set up emails. Perhaps my Talkmobile monthly contract? Also I can't match names with inbox etc numbers, I have to read the message to make sure I reply to the right person :(
- 02 Aug 2015
Realy good handset , but not a light that just use for torch light.tnk u see u but not like u.
- 02 May 2015