Nokia 6310

Nokia 6310

Coming back to this now (for obvious reasons), wow this is such a throwback. It's also a bit bigger compared to other Nokia phones at the time (such as the 3310) so that's interesting.

• Jerry

PM57, 08 Sep 2019This phone was amazing in 2001. The battery lasted days an... morevery true - battery last for a whole week! no one ever need extra charger :)

• Peacemaker

Is nokia 6210,6310 and 6310i available today?

• И&#107

Why this exact mobile still available here in market brand new and used too, prices equal to brand new iPhone..
And why Mafia members use it instead of common smartphone.
Is it true that it's untraceable?

• PM57

Macbeth, 01 Jan 2019I'd love to hear what people's experience with the phone wa... moreThis phone was amazing in 2001. The battery lasted days and days. I fitted a Cark-91 cradle and slave handset to my car and actually still have the car, phone, cradle the lot. Totally reliable and bullet proof build.

• fmamc2

Macbeth, 01 Jan 2019I'd love to hear what people's experience with the phone wa... moreI have had this phone and used it for more than 2 years. It was a business phone. It was something that everybody was not using.

I'd love to hear what people's experience with the phone was like in 2001

• paulieq

Nokialover, 18 Feb 2017I have a 6310i that I would love to use but many years ago ... morehttp://www.unlock-free.com/nokia-master/nokia-6310i.html

• phonefan

i have: nokia 3310, 3610, Samsung n620, galaxy s6, nokia e51, galaxy ace, nokia asha 503 dual sim and the nokia 3610 is my main phone.

• Nokialover

I have a 6310i that I would love to use but many years ago I lost my PIN. Can anyone tell me how to unlock it please? Thanks.

• 6310

It also has less data to record by 3rd parties 😃

• really

It has an external camera (optional). It's still a very good phone (not a gadget)

• MUXX

Brocks, 13 Jan 2016Are you serious?? It's not even a colored phone. You see ( ... morepal,, we still need this gadgets,,,like industrial plant where photography are not allowed

• Brocks

AnonD-483159, 01 Jan 2016Is a pity, no camera at all.Are you serious?? It's not even a colored phone. You see ( or you're just being stupid) t'was released year 2001 were phone with cameras still doesn't exist. LOL! go back to your era!

Is a pity, no camera at all.

mphozaaa, 12 Nov 2010can u send me security code for 6310 i cant change sim card6310i Security code 12345

• Donqui O'Te

Bob Geldof spoke highly of the 6310 on the Clarkson show "Top Gear" before he was bleeped. I prefer the 3310.

• caroline04

I Love t his too

• Livius

I just both this phone for 30 euro it is not refurbhised like 98% are and it is in very good condition . It works very good and I am using it on Orange network . Also I both a new battery only for 5 euro made in china but it is very good it lasts for 5 days and I am talking 2 hours on one call . I also have the 6310i wich also works perfect and I am using it on Vodafone network . Both phones are my daily phones and I don't need a smartphone ! Thanks Nokia for the best phones ever made !

• SD

If anybody is actually still using this phone, you may want to be aware of the security vulnerabilities it has!
This and the 6310i are one of the few Nokia models frequently mentioned in journals on Bluetooth security.
Just google 'bluetooth hack 6310'.