Nokia 6500 slide

Nokia 6500 slide

• Grande

I bought it again in 2019 .. Phone of childhood

• Seb

Hey how do you get the apps icons and shortcuts/calendar entries etc to show up on the home screen?

childhood

Catherine the Great, 17 Sep 2018Does the camera of this phone have auto focus?yes

Does the camera of this phone have auto focus?

This phone is the best i ever had.i used it for 4yrs.Good product...

Mini-SIM
DISPLAY Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 2.2 inches (~33.4% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~182 ppi pixel density) Now

• dave o

i want to remove / unlock the restriction code

himachliguy, 19 Aug 2014Very nice n strong phone...m using it since 2009...never happene... moreI accedentally drop it fr 4f down to gF, and its still working.,a very good 1 phone.

• Syd

I bought a new Sim card but now cannot send txt msgs, can't find out how to change, can anyone help please?

• mirchu

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2016My first smartphone in year 2008 mine 2nd mobile is

My first smartphone in year 2008

• sniper

these phones are built to last.the only issue i have noticed is that ones ears tend to hurt coz of the technological advancement other wise am currently having a 6300 with its incredible ringtone called glow.
i tried graduating over to a htc m7 but the battery hardly lasted.thank you nokia

• J.Mus

They don't make them like this anymore... This was the phone I used before trying a smartphone and the one I went back to after discovering I dislike smartphones. It's tough as bricks and one of the most beautiful phones ever made, with it's brushed steel casing. The Carl Zeiss camera is amazing for it's size, and I use a 32GB MicroSD card in it for storing all my music.

• sahil

delirium rigtone is my favourite . my mum loves always hear. always hear is even on youtube write nokia always hear on youtube

• Sachin

AnonD-352363, 15 Jan 2015i can't find a headphone for my 6500slide can somebody help me pleaseI have new headphone for nokia 6500 slide...

• sahil

ive used it so much my phones right and lert button stopped working but its a great device!
lol

• AMAN KATRE

Its good ineves seen tis type of mobail

• Marvin

Nokia 6500 was a a good phone though could not run watsapp

• Sahil

nelly, 08 Aug 2015does it have watts appNo it dose not have wattsapp I've downloaded it 8 times but it says file has no formate