• Hixxy

Excelent phone, great features, radio is excelent. Nice small size and doesnt look like a toy like the 8310. my only gripe is the small send and end buttons.

The High resolution is very nice.

• Hixxy

They do provide a headset with the phone.

• sam

tis is one of the most stylish and sexy phones ive used.its features are tops and it looks so cool.i also like the radio but i wish nokia would provide a headset with the phone. battery performance is excellent so if u have the bucks and u need something cool to impress the chics go for it!

• mihalache ovidiu

Is the best

• Mr. Duc

I want to know about Nokia 6510

• Muie_Steaua

this phone is really gr8......i like it and........that is all ,and now a message to my "friends":muie steaua.....DINAMO RULZ

• Cuong

As i know, the Nokia 6510 has some deferent kind of software. So there may be some Nokia 6510 that is not as good as you described above

• happy

this is a smart phone indeed!

• aa

I want all thinks a bout 6510 plzzzz

• adi

it good

• must

hi I come from thailand

• Mim

• Abdel

I just got the 6510, it nice,sexy,beautifull then a woman? So girl if you are sexy then 6510,show it?But I don t think so,I LOVE THE 6510..

• mirela

super!

• Whisky

Very nice design, but no composer.
The Radio does the work:)!

• Jay Marvin Valguna

It has a lot of features and it is stylish. In fact it is the cutest of all the cellphones !

wallet

• RaNhEiM

I just got the 6510, proud owner. it's gr8 with a gr8 radio transmission sound is incredible, it's one of the best purchases i have made ever.

• RaNhEiM

I am getting the 6510 tomorrow and i am so exited, finally a radio for the beach :).
Glad i will get rid of dumb R600!!!

• coldy

what's the use of colour phone? it's the same as any other phone. it's not as if u can watch tv on it. the most is surf the net with it