Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• My name

Awesome phone

• Victory

I bought this phone to upgrade from Nokia 3660 in 2005 but I got a little upset at the camera, the result photos when we displayed in the phone not so stunning like Nokia 3660 camera

I called it the "Easter Egg". A real Nokia was in his favor.

• FMFS

Macbeth, 14 Feb 2019Does this phone support MP3 files?!NO

• R.

Macbeth, 14 Feb 2019Does this phone support MP3 files?!Yes it does, you must use software like ultra mp3. But sound is mono.

Does this phone support MP3 files?!

I still have this phone in perfect working condition tucked away, bought it in 2004 it was one of the best phones of that year, how times have changed.

• RMR

I had good memories with this phone. Thank you Nokia for sharing this extraordinary phone ever!

egg phone...

• Max

"The soap" phone

• eehjey

Good old days

• apep Djadoel

Saikumar, 10 May 2018Bro I want to buy bro you can buy nokia 6600 from me but this second

• Saikumar

Suman, 19 Mar 2018I still have this phone, not my primary device but its good ;)Bro I want to buy bro

• Suman

I still have this phone, not my primary device but its good ;)

What a phone this was!!!

I upgraded to this from the Nokia 3650. The 6600 was all the 3650 was and then some! Such a small compact design for a smartphone! I had this phone for ages because I loved it so much.

Only think I didn't like was that there were no official coloured fascias for this but that a minor point!!

AnonD-598074, 29 Aug 2017My Legend Nokia 6600, I Still Have until now, and it workWhich earphone you are using?

• Dyalibya

Had good times with this guy, the 5 kbs internet was the only internet I had , and only got it when I managed to find signal

• zenileon

AnonD-598074, 29 Aug 2017My Legend Nokia 6600, I Still Have until now, and it workCan you still get apps for this phone?

My Legend Nokia 6600, I Still Have until now, and it work