Nokia 6600

Nokia 6600

• Sourav

gadgetlover, 13 Jan 2020i have a nokia 6600 and it works fine Great..

• techneo

my friend bought this soon after its release in 2003. having a mobile phone itself was a statement then. having a mobile phone with color camera was way ahead. this phone was selling at INR 26K at the time. my friend used it to take pictures at friends wedding and mailed us. nice memories with this phone indeed.

gadgetlover, 13 Jan 2020i have a nokia 6600 and it works fine really?thats crazy.

• gadgetlover

Tushar, 06 Jan 2020My first phone and it was awesome phone for that timei have a nokia 6600 and it works fine

• Tushar

My first phone and it was awesome phone for that time

• Troi

Macbeth, 14 Feb 2019Does this phone support MP3 files?!It does. But you have to install a third party player like Ultra MP3 Player for Symbian.

• gudgetlover

we used to call this phone , the PANDA :)

• My name

Awesome phone

• Victory

I bought this phone to upgrade from Nokia 3660 in 2005 but I got a little upset at the camera, the result photos when we displayed in the phone not so stunning like Nokia 3660 camera

I called it the "Easter Egg". A real Nokia was in his favor.

• FMFS

Macbeth, 14 Feb 2019Does this phone support MP3 files?!NO

• R.

Macbeth, 14 Feb 2019Does this phone support MP3 files?!Yes it does, you must use software like ultra mp3. But sound is mono.

Does this phone support MP3 files?!

I still have this phone in perfect working condition tucked away, bought it in 2004 it was one of the best phones of that year, how times have changed.

• RMR

I had good memories with this phone. Thank you Nokia for sharing this extraordinary phone ever!

egg phone...

• Max

"The soap" phone

• eehjey

Good old days

• apep Djadoel

Saikumar, 10 May 2018Bro I want to buy bro you can buy nokia 6600 from me but this second