Nokia 6600 fold

Nokia 6600 fold

I find this phone better looking than the Motorola Razr V3.

• Aadrian

Parag, 03 Dec 2017Can we open a phone manually. If the push button doesn't works p... moreYes, manually or using the button.

• Parag

Can we open a phone manually. If the push button doesn't works pls tell me I m going to buy this phone and how much we can extend the memory.

Regards

You don't see this phone anymore. Doesn't show up as public. Not to mention that it is pretty underrated by Nokia standards.

i have this one used

• anniemay

pol, 05 Feb 2015What is impressive about this phone is that now in 2015 my wife ... moreHi I'm looking to get my mum one but can't find anywhere If u can change the size of font as she struggling to see small font now. Thanks

• afzu

i need to buy one of if it is available in new or used one

• Patsymacgyver

pol, 05 Feb 2015What is impressive about this phone is that now in 2015 my wife ... moreHave you ever had a problem with this phone? I have had mine for years and it gave me no issues. Now all of a sudden a padlock icon has appeared on the screen and I can neither make nor recieve calls/texts. Thought it was my sim but according to my carrier it is not them...if I cant fix it I will have to get a new phone...dont want to give this one up. I love it.

• pol

What is impressive about this phone is that now in 2015 my wife is still using it and it looks almost as new and with 2 day's battery life. I've bought her a tablet for all the android apps goodness and we can't find a reason to change the phone. She will probably use it for a few more years.

Double tap to wake, already present on this phone

impressive external display

better handset

• sufi yousaf

Wrestler, 02 Jan 2014search on ebay, you can buy it therebuy know

• Wrestler

kamal, 16 Dec 2013I want to buy one and I didnt found itsearch on ebay, you can buy it there

• kamal

I want to buy one and I didnt found it

• nokia 6600 fold user

Its a good phone exept if you put in a 4GB SD card and you full it...if you do that the phone is lagging...The camera is good VGA but not perf (you can see pixel boxes) in my nokia 5250 with same camera there was no pixel boxes...so on 7/10 from me.(i have change many phones)

• Raj

Any folding type mobile (not in slide type) in market please send model number my email rajkdly@gmail.com

• jinnykpaul@gmail.com

can i get key_panel of 6600 fold? please mail

haidari, 22 Oct 2012Open fold key does not work on NOKIA 6600 foldOpen fold key does not work on NOKIA 6600 fold

me2