Nokia 6620

Nokia 6620

• Don J

I owned one of these Nokia cell phones, definitely a favourite of all the Nokia phones my wife and I owned.
In the day it was a FIVE STAR phone in my opinion. I liked it so much that now in 2019 I still have it along with its charger and owner’s manual. The only phone I never recycled. I keep it in my top drawer.
Don J.
CANADA

Blokia, 28 Sep 2009the diferences betwen Nokia 6600 and Nokia 6620 are: Nok... moreWow 10 minuts??!

• Gire

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2007Hawk, yes Nokia 6620 can work in the Philippines provided t... moreNo network

Arul, 27 Feb 2013Nokia 6620p . Is it a smart phoneNokia 6620 is a smart phone

• Arul

Nokia 6620p . Is it a smart phone

Just an update, my 6620 is still(12 years) operational. Since switching to a 2600 classic and then a C-3, i gave it to my boy, who has used it very hard, it looks rougher than ever, but everything still works. I wish Nokia would come out with a 6620 Classic, with updated hard and software. I did come across a service that can rehabilitate the 6620, so that might be in the cards for my handset.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2011Can i play HD mp4 videos in CorePlayer in 6620? B'coz itz h... moreys u play the hd video on coreplayer :)

Vivek, 19 Sep 2011Can i play HD mp4 videos in CorePlayer in 6620? B'coz itz h... moretry it, mat be it will work and core player is a very good player for s60v1 and s60v2,

• Vivek

Can i play HD mp4 videos in CorePlayer in 6620? B'coz itz have 150MHz CPU Speed and stereo sound. Tell me!!!

i now own a n86 and lookin
g to get a n8 just now i had a 6620 back in the days it was the best phone for me in those days its a tough all tho i have a 86 i still admire the 6620 love always n8 here i come nokia is the best i love nokia phone

• Mr. Deja Vu

LOL, I dunno that Nokia had this alternate version of 6600~ It's cooler than my used-to-have 6600! :)

• segin2005@gmail.com

Jaydhee, 20 Jul 2010Can someone pls tell me f dis unit has screen MSG feature. ... moreWhat exactly is this "screen message" feature you speak of? Google provides no useful data, a Wikipedia link would be provided, thanks!

• segin2005@gmail.com

ericka, 31 Jul 2010how much memory can this phone use?!This phone can accept, at a maximum, a 2GB MMC card. I have a 2GB MMC card in mine. However, keep in mind that the officially supported maximum is 128MB.

Secondly, keep in mind that not all 2GB MMC cards will work. Some will not be recognized by the phone, and will cause the phone to behave erratically when installed. Google for "Nokia 6620 2GB MMC" or such and look though the first few pages of links for compatibility lists.

• hitman cute

this unit nokia 6620 (12mb capacity)is cool compared to 6600 (6 mb capacity).... but the GPRS configuration is diferrent in asia pacific region due to american/canadian market....... so if u have this phone and you decide to configure it,,, the nearest configuration is 6600 to work properly....

• ericka

how much memory can this phone use?!

• Jaydhee

Can someone pls tell me f dis unit has screen MSG feature. Ur immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thanks!!

• Jaydhee

• Deliveryman

I really love this mobile! I had it for almost one year an then i change it for a 6270.

I remember i used to had the IR REMOTE aplicattion installed on it. Once i went to a shopping center and had a lot of fun turning on and off the tvs.

I think the only bad point that this mobile have is the low sound, and the quality of pics culd too

• Gil

I still use it since 2005, droped it many times, last time from steel stairway to a concrete floor, the vibrator broke off from inside but still running.
little bit slow for this time but i want a one with same construction quality.