Nokia 6681

Nokia 6681

• rustam

i like this mobile very much because iam using this mobile i like this this phone very much

• rustam

• SANDY

very good for rough use i like it

• Mehrdad

nokia rocks, 12 Jun 2009hi, this phone is the best ever i got... but there seems to be ... morebl-5c orginal no china

• prasenjit

it just got great durability it has been so roughly used through 2-3 years but its working exxcelent....

• Luke

This is an excellent phone with the necessary features. I have been using this for the past 3 years and it never gave me a problem.

This is a strong mobile which can take the impact of falling.

best nokia phone ever!!!!

• kishore

its really super

• kunal

Sajju, 15 Jun 2009This phone is just too good. i have been using for the past 3 an... moremine has fallen over 150 times, & it still working smooth

• Sajju

This phone is just too good. i have been using for the past 3 and half years... as already stated in the earlier comment, this phone is robust. it fell more than 4 times from me, yet it is working excellent.. go for it... anytime anywer..

• zaak

gr8 fone...
'm using it since 2005

• nokia rocks

hi, this phone is the best ever i got...
but there seems to be a problem, why is my phone's battery life span so short? what kind of battery should i buy fot nokia 6681?? pls help

great phone...it`s a dream

• ANGOIS GEOFREY

This phone is so lovely with excellent functions,i have used it for more than 3 years now,it has droped down from my hand 2 times, but stil working supper .
Its a durable phone, and therefore anybody hoping to buy it just don,t think twice but go for it .
GEOFREY - UGANDA-ENTEBBE

imdad hussain, 22 Jan 2009some time mobile phone show registration fail of sim what i doit showa like this when u r out of statiom or when u r at a place where their r no signals, so just switch off ur mobile and then switch it on again

• siddharth

It is an excellent phone. I am using it for more than 2 years now and have no issue till now. Its very handy and robust.

• george round

this phone is so good I am still using it in 2009. I love the fact that you can install any unsigned application and you have full access to the filesystem with FExplorer.
Many of the newer 3RD ED devices are locked down so you cannot run your own software with out risking damage to your phone.
I have no random reboots or crashes with this phone unless I am testing a buggy application. Firmware version 4.6.5 seems to have fixed the bugs reported in earlier versions. I like this phone so much I purchased an extra one that is sitting in its box should something bad happen to the one that I am using.

• Anis Beg

Arsh, 27 Mar 2009it is a very gud phone.....all features available 4 ur choice...... moreHi this is best handset.

• A.g

i love this phone i had it for one year ...am telling u it's the best phone nokia mad untill they came out with the N71

• Hanamant k

its very good h/s freind of poor