Nokia 6700 classic

Nokia 6700 classic

• Nidge

Bought this phone second hand 2 months ago. Absolutely fantastic phone! Fits in the pocket without even noticing it, great camera, great call quality and aesthetically very pleasing. If you do not want a smart phone and want something that can be carried around without an unsightly bulge in the pocket then this is the phone for you. Internet is there for emergencies and if you really need Facebook etc then they are there too. Highly recommended!

This phone has not depreciated as much as other Nokia phones.

Most overrated Nokia S40 phone of all time!

• M

Sayyad, 05 Jul 2017Dear All, I want to buy a brand new Nokia 6700 Classic Gold mob... moreDon't buy gold major signal problem . I have had 3 of these phones silver is fine but the gold has no signal when using in the the same place same network etc etc heard other reports stating the same problem

Tutul, 29 Jan 2009why wi-fi is missing?Because 99% of S40 phones don't have it! And 99% that do are QWERTY phones! Besides, the internet is useless on this phone nowadays!

• Sayyad

Dear All,
I want to buy a brand new Nokia 6700 Classic Gold mobile phone.
Please suggest if anyone has the new phone so that I can contact them and buy ASAP.

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2016Basically a Nokia X2-00 with 3G supportdude, this one is way better than the x2-00

• ukbrian

In answer to the person who wanted to transfer pictures. Install "Nokia Suite" v3.8.
Then connect via USB. The software allows transfer of all the phone info, messages, music, contacts and pictures.

• Pink Panther

Can you please help me with my Nokia 6700 Classic photos. I wish to transfer them to my pc. I have a usb inserted to both ph. and pc. The pics are not reaching pc/ picasa Why not?

Basically a Nokia X2-00 with 3G support

• JmBrown

Was this handset able to make it here in RP ?

• Mayri

Wonderfully mighty Easy to use. Am looking for à New one

• Nand kishor

this is Phone Is good I am Very Happy

• meme

Kale, 03 Oct 2015Does this phone work in USA ? Kalenah, it only works in glasgow in scotland! Nokia decided that to make a phone that works outside of Scotland would be pointless as nobody on the planet uses their phones apart from thon scotts

It is a good phone.But i I can not use Bluetooth in my phone.

• miraz

i am very happy its good phone

• Kale

Does this phone work in USA ?
Kale

• ivan_22

yes support usb-otg fat32

• billy

to anonymous: you better buy a later model like the 515 instead. Bigger screen and better battery.

Is this still available?