Nokia 700

• S
  • Szeccsa
  • LHq
  • 03 Sep 2022

Still have one on my desk :)

• K

• 20 Sep 2021

Beautiful time

• r3a
          • 04 Sep 2021

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.I want😥

• I
            • IcUrPoint
            • PQ8
            • 29 Mar 2021

I wish Nokia would reproduce this phone with Android - unfortunately there is no app support for it now!

• B

• A
                • Arif
                • yZv
                • 21 Nov 2020

I want purchase this phone

• V
                  • Vic
                  • n%d
                  • 15 Nov 2020

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.you are a lucky man, Benny. This phone is legend.

• tew
                    • 30 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran a... moreSymbian is much lighter than android, seems it needs a 4+ core processor

• D
                      • Davisrases
                      • uwD
                      • 24 Sep 2020

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.From where

• B
                        • Benny
                        • 3bm
                        • 09 Aug 2020

I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.

• F
                          • Fountas
                          • YbU
                          • 01 May 2020

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran a... moreMy first smart phone was a BlackBerry. I have nothing bad to say about it. My second was an Android. The Android OS let me down time and time again. I bought a Nokia 700 shortly afterwards and have kept it ever since. While I use other phones for day to day business, the Nokia 700 is what will be in my pocket if I am going see my friends, taking a or walking through the countryside in Greece or on a business flight.

• Tmp
                            • 14 Apr 2020

this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran android instead of symbian

• Ro
                              • nyr
                              • 14 Dec 2019

Fahim.imam, 28 Aug 2019Anyone Looking up this phone in 2019? I actually had to fac... morei had reset to factory defaults and now i cannot use the phone, because it does not connect to the nokia server. i can't use internet, mail, maps... i upgraded to Belle FP2, but it doesn't resolve the problem. how about your nokia phone?

Anyone Looking up this phone in 2019? I actually had to factory reset my device.... so lost the belle fp1 upgrade....! Can anyone help me upgrade my phone?

• Y
                                  • YKY
                                  • 3MD
                                  • 31 Jul 2019

It is a perfect phone

Nokia really should have used Android on their phones

• z
                                      • zizi
                                      • M81
                                      • 06 Dec 2018

hi.this phone is very very very goooood and i am really stable with this. but My phone's touch screen is broken and I do not know where to put it right. I love my phone so much and I do not want to mess. Please give me some guidance. Please Please Please....

The fixed-focus camera was a huge letdown :(((