Nokia 700

Nokia 700

• Athiyan

Beautiful time

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.I want😥

• IcUrPoint

I wish Nokia would reproduce this phone with Android - unfortunately there is no app support for it now!

• Benny

Davisrases, 24 Sep 2020From where North Macedonia

• Arif

I want purchase this phone

• Vic

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.you are a lucky man, Benny. This phone is legend.

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran a... moreSymbian is much lighter than android, seems it needs a 4+ core processor

• Davisrases

Benny, 09 Aug 2020I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.From where

• Benny

I have this phone brand new in box unused with 00:00 lifetimer.

• Fountas

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2020this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran a... moreMy first smart phone was a BlackBerry. I have nothing bad to say about it. My second was an Android. The Android OS let me down time and time again. I bought a Nokia 700 shortly afterwards and have kept it ever since. While I use other phones for day to day business, the Nokia 700 is what will be in my pocket if I am going see my friends, taking a or walking through the countryside in Greece or on a business flight.

this would have been a perfect nokia smartphone if it ran android instead of symbian

• Ro

Fahim.imam, 28 Aug 2019Anyone Looking up this phone in 2019? I actually had to fac... morei had reset to factory defaults and now i cannot use the phone, because it does not connect to the nokia server. i can't use internet, mail, maps... i upgraded to Belle FP2, but it doesn't resolve the problem. how about your nokia phone?

Anyone Looking up this phone in 2019? I actually had to factory reset my device.... so lost the belle fp1 upgrade....! Can anyone help me upgrade my phone?

• YKY

It is a perfect phone

Nokia really should have used Android on their phones

• zizi

hi.this phone is very very very goooood and i am really stable with this. but My phone's touch screen is broken and I do not know where to put it right. I love my phone so much and I do not want to mess. Please give me some guidance. Please Please Please....

The fixed-focus camera was a huge letdown :(((

• guillaume

Best smartphone
Still working in 2018 with good battery life,
So small, light and capable, never laggy,
Maps of any country, very useful to me,
Never get lost riding my bike on small roads,
Good amoled screen, good camera,
Soooo happy n_n

• dimpels

How do you download games and stuff on the nokis 700 and how can i go on the internet

To perform a screenshot, Use superscreenshot.sisx app.