Nokia 701

Nokia 701

• Ric

It's great. I'm using from 2011 till now 2021. Expect for more years

• Abdul Hameed

Abdul, 08 Sep 2020Is this mobile is Android or Microsoft No place to find ab... moreIt's not Android or Microsoft, it's symbian phone
This phones version called symbian belle !

• .

Abdul, 08 Sep 2020Is this mobile is Android or Microsoft No place to find ab... moreNeither, it runs a proprietary operating system, symbian.

• Abdul

Is this mobile is Android or Microsoft
No place to find about it please help

• Benny J

AnonD-607002, 01 Feb 2018Can anyone tell me where to get firmware files for this mod... moreDownload firmware Nokiafirmware.net

Can anyone tell me where to get firmware files for this model product code 059H053 AU nokia 701 that work , some downloads just don't work with my flashing software, Nokia care suite, or some files are missing or simply hang the program.
David

BJ, 24 Feb 2017I loved this phone and used it for 3 years without any prob... morejaipur

• jazeeba

while taking pics,the screen gets blurr....n i m nt getting any option to take clear pics.......hlp it out plz?

• BJ

Babis, 14 Jan 2017Got it at 2011 when was out first time ... i am still using... moreI loved this phone and used it for 3 years without any problem. Unfortunately was trying to buy new battery but wasn't available in Sri Lanka. Any idea from where I could get one?

I bought 701 just a day after launch. i used 3 years this phone and it lost then , i was very satisfy with it camera was very good. never hanged. i still love nokia 701. after that i bought lumia 730 its more than 2 years it is working great. after apple nokia was best phone manufacturer . i love nokia.

• Babis

Got it at 2011 when was out first time ... i am still using till now, & original battery still works, just need to get a new battery, because its battery capacity is low, has only 2 days stand by now 2016 & if i get a long phone call, it switching off ... great phone with the good symbian software & is a rock solid phone from hardware ... very few scratches at the screen & around it, but come on it has dropped many times down on floor and i am using it every day for 5 years by now ... very pleased, never let me down & still working great

• ronny

My nokia 701 replacement touchscreen is not responding please help me anyone how it fix..

• knn

Where can I find new full body for Nokia 701...

amazing phone i have one i bought it in 2013 lost it and found it 2 weeks ago its brand new still works, battery is ok but the app store doesnt work

Fabulous phone! Been using it for 4 years!

My battery life is still okay after 5 years with original battery and no lag unlike Android phones!
If only Nokia Belle supported higher resolution screens, it'll still be relevant!

• unknown

I'm using this phone for almost 6 years. My phone drop many time but still can function. last year my phone screen crack drop from motorcycle seat but still can function well. Only my phone memory card slot can't detact memory card. Screen change and memory card slot get repair around RM2++. I received a msg from Nokia that Nokia won't support whatsapp next year. feel sad. Camera wise good but no focus detacted.

• Dark soul

its useless.....it can get repair on anywhere....

How to use front camera

• Any

... If the phone is not reading the sim card, it may be that it is'nt making contact, as the sim slot may have a gap. Try putting some scotch tape 2 or 3 pieces thick behind the sim card and the reinsert.