Nokia 7270

Nokia 7270

• ^_^

haven come out yet maybe next week ...

• Justin

StYlisH

• phonnn

Another phone with imperfect created to suck consumer $ (no bluetooth)

Where can i find this phone in singapore?

hey!! this phone is really availble in singapore!!

• baby

hi may i know how much is the price of this handphone is malaysia?thanks

this phone is available in singapore now, saw the commercial yesterday...

• gary ashmore

i think its a lovely looking phone and funky but dosent have blue tooth other wise i would have been a customer dont understand that most phones are now with blue tooth why isnt all nokias blue tooth and cameras and video thats the way forward and make them slimline flip phones with titanian i would deff buy look at the motorola v3 design nokia will always be my top buy had alll sorts but nokia is deff the best just needs that futuristic look

• dein

I will buy if it is megapixel with bluetooth.

• FindUrself

ok..this phone looks great.Nothing much to say about this phone because it is cool and trendy.Buy Y cant they make it to a mega pixel camera??then i will buy it.

• boby

sad

• Daniel

Hi, this is a cool phone indeed. For normal average user like me, who don't really "venture" software in phone would be sufficient> :)

• jack

Hi, I like this phone too, cool. But kind of waste that it has no bluetooth. My personal opinion is that this phone looks cool compare to 6260 and 7200. :)

• sara

Its fantastic

• Jason

HI, Ron, u seems to be more scolding more of yourself. Also, u are saying "practice before you preach", I thought u said "why i shall stop at 2 postings", yet there's a 3rd posting, ahhhaa, "jobless and having nothing productive"... u are really an s hole, dun believe like an adult, and if u are an university graduate studying for an honours degree, i feel shameful for your whole family, hahhah...

• nokia9500

Oh, hahhah, like wat i said u are assuming now(Unknown 2004-11-24 18:50:52). I not talking about i but RON, but u are assuming, hahhahaa... stupid.. so i guess u should go back school to study really, i am not wrong this time :P

• ron

and as for jason i cannot comprehend what you have said...what you say is rather contradicting dont you think ? calling me jobless and having nothing productive to say..well i suggest you continue your good work...and hold on to your last straw in dishing out all your excretory matter at others... if you go through these postings i believe it's anyone's guess as to who really is immature..
thank you for the entertainment my dear friends...i really appreciate that... it does not come my way often you see...take care and thanks again.

My,my i cannot resist the temptation to leave another posting...; ) my dear nokia9500 you think i'm full of assumptions ? what makes you assume that i'm a kid going to school? ; ) i'm a university graduate studying for an honours degree my dear friend : )) i rest my case!

PS- and erm... nokia9500 as for going to school, i vote you go first for an english course to improve your english...and THEN we shall worry about other trivial things shall we ? : )
take care all..

• nokia9500

Speaking of ron, sigh, uses more space than anyone else, full of assumptions,just like imbecile, seems to be what his commment is all about himself. I finally glad that you decide to go back school to get educate after 2 postings. Please don't disappoint your teachers. Cheers.

• Jason

Wow, look at this ron, "since i'm not as jobless as you are and since i have more productive things to say " ... nothing productive comes from u, sad to say, try to improve further ok? Jobless?, ahhaha i guess u must be working for others... hmmm... no wonder u never grown up. hahaha