Nokia 7280

Nokia 7280

• vibhav

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2010yep i want to sell my 7280 i want 7280 again it's awesome yar

Halima Kasim, 31 Aug 2010I want 7280.Those who r willing to give me a used or new 7280,pl... moreyep i want to sell my 7280

• Bharat

Shenzhen_man, 29 Oct 2010Hi Everyone can buy this phone Nokia 7280 and more in Shenzhe... morePurchase phone

• mahesh

Halima Kasim, 31 Aug 2010I want 7280.Those who r willing to give me a used or new 7280,pl... morei have nokia 7280 phone

• Hannie

i want 2 buy this phone. How can i buy? And how can I get it? Who can tell me

• Shenzhen_man

Hi

Everyone can buy this phone Nokia 7280 and more in Shenzhen, China, here is the website where you can find it. Shenzhen shops buy loads of old Nokia phones that discountiued and keep selling new and used ones.

I just bought this one new for $70.00 and a New Nokia E90 for $300.00, thanks to this website. Happy hunting.

Website:

• kapil m jain

i want to buy this mobile

i like that model.. so cool........ just more slot memory card. i'll buy.

• maxwell

please help us revive this mobile design.. email nokia.com.and leave a suggestion about this 7280 hahahah all of us will enjoy

• Fenix

i hope for a newer version of this phone please nokia please

i hope for a newer version of this phone
please nokia please ^_^

• Halima Kasim

flashzoom, 01 Aug 2010lol..i have this phone. haven't use it for a while tho.I want 7280.Those who r willing to give me a used or new 7280,plz reply...please

• waleed

one thing always confused me about this phone.......where is the keypad n how do u type a message or dial a number????

yeh

• maxwell

sheroz
whats up with this phone hahahaha what a question hahahah so i believe you havent seen one have yah..?? hahahaha well this is one of the best nokia phone ever release in the category of the fashion and convinience hahahahaha we used to attach it to our I.D. its handy, simple but elegant .. black for boys red for girls hahahahahah i wish nokia re-create this classic phone ... i hope .. i hope .. i hope...

• flashzoom

shan, 19 Jun 2010hello..... i want to buy this phone...lol..i have this phone. haven't use it for a while tho.

em using dis mobile but i lost de sim tray can u say wer can i get it

• shehroz

What is so cool in this phone?
Looks like an i pod to me... lol!

• shan

hello.....
i want to buy this phone...

• Charlie SA

Jake Baslan, 22 May 2010Are you selling your unit? can i buy it?I have a broken one if you are interested hahahaha