Nokia 7700

Nokia 7700

• Steve

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019First touchscreen in the worldNo,it S not the first.

• Debasish das

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019First touchscreen in the worldVery nice

AnonD-58355, 09 Jun 2012I think that this phone is the 1st nokia touch phoneFirst touchscreen in the world

somebody help me, where can i buy this phone?

This looks like a early pipboy from the fallout games. It looks really cool. I wish I could get one too.

• phlo

can somebody help me get my hands on one of these badboys?

• axel666

Martin, 19 Nov 2010I bought one of these on the eBay Germany website in 2008. ... morehey
Also collects Nokias as something talk to me in August for my meile axel666@op.pl
I have over 200 individual models of Nokia.

Regards

Janzen, 06 Nov 2012OMG,this is the first touchscreen smartphone in the world!No it is not, the IBM simon predates this phone by 10 years.

ctid, 27 Feb 2013can you get me one i live in englandNot really, Sony Ericsson create one in 2002

• ctid

7700 Fan, 30 Jun 2012I also have one of these, it is an astonishingly beautiful ... morecan you get me one i live in england

• Janzen

OMG,this is the first touchscreen smartphone in the world!

• 7700 Fan

I also have one of these, it is an astonishingly beautiful device. I have seen a few others around as well, the current price seems to be about €600 if you can find one!

I think that this phone is the 1st nokia touch phone

• 4ways to happy

this is just a prototype,only nokia worker can have this thing

• J.L

nit, 30 Nov 2011i like this mobyeah me too.

• nit

i like this mob

• jaz

i want to buy this please let me know wer can i get this ??????? i loveeeeeeeeeeee it

i wanna dis phone

MADDY, 22 Jun 2011if i need to buy this phone, where and whom shall i contact here

• MADDY

if i need to buy this phone, where and whom shall i contact