Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism

Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism

One of THE rarest phones to exist. You will NOT have good luck finding it. Even if you did, it would be more expensive than the iPhone XS Max 512GB and Red Hydrogen One... combined! It'll rival the iPhone 2G brand new (still in box, sealed) in price. I'm being very serious. To those that DO have the Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism (and please make sure it isn't the regular Nokia 7900 Prism), you're definitely going to be rich if you sell it, otherwise KEEP IT!!! IT'S WORTH A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK!

I live in the United States. How do I buy this Nokia 7900 cyrstal prism phone? I bought the Nokia 7900 prism off e-Bay but I can't find any sites that have the crystal prism phone for sale and delivery to the United States.

I feel like this phone is extremely rare; even rarer than the Nokia 2300. I think if it DID go on sale, it would probably be worth at least $1,000.

I have buy this phone in 2016 and I LOVE It!!!

that's goo but i like nokia 2700 clasic

iwantthisphone, 18 Jan 2012ya i am woundering how much this phone cost and where can y... morevariety of learningopportunities we offer ourpeople.PricewaterhouseCoopers(PWC)Graduate Trainee recruitment(http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.jhtml)

• iwantthisphone

omo, 05 Apr 2010pls guys how much is this phone now..i jus fell in love wit... moreya i am woundering how much this phone cost and where can you buy it

• iwantthisphone

i really want this phone i don't care if it gets old i will get it it is my goul its sick

• Tribal

It has a tribal design chyea, the best nokia from all

• sarafat

it is having a grt style.......really cool

• ikram

what a brilliant mobile shape to gift my fiancee.

• priya

suraby, 30 Mar 2010i am using this set for the past 1 year. very bad performance.y its not nice

• omo

pls guys how much is this phone now..i jus fell in love with it..pls ny1

• suraby

i am using this set for the past 1 year. very bad performance.

• evan

to gsm arena please make a review for the nokia 7900 crystal prism

• Xlife

Like to give it to my love because its a perfect choice as a girlies phone with rich features........

• nuri

misz yuyue, 14 Dec 2009i really love it...huhuhu itz gudddd!!!!!!

• misz yuyue

i really love it...huhuhu

• Gerry P Johnson

• chow

thi is cutew.. love it!!