Nokia 8110

Nokia 8110

• bronco

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2019Battery life very poor. Brand new phone will give only 18 hours ... moreits discontinued

• Zalda

• Paul E Dangerously

This was a great phone for me back in the day, used it at ringside all of the time. A little bit vulnerable to damage from Haku's head though.

Battery life very poor. Brand new phone will give only 18 hours after an all-night charge.
Nokia unresponsive to requests for tech support or a replacement battery.

• JAK

I would love to get this phone. It is sexy and means business. Bored with all this swiping and all. Would love to buy this. Disappointed with Nokia's 8110 model but would love to see that they bring the same charisma in physical quality as well.

• merkie

WTF Bought preordered the new 8110 4G for my Lady and now what a shame it has no smileys in SMS :-o W H A A A A A A T ???????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they jokin or is this a Bug

clan master, 17 Aug 2015blue pill or red pill Lolthe red pill. the new banana phone is for millenial hipsters who knew nothing of the old one. My first mobile was a nokia 5110. What is the point of 4g and whatsapp, on the ethos of this phone. Might as well use your Samsung galaxy s8 for example, and buy a NOS nokia 8110 to use for calls.

• Marinus

AnonD-744057, 12 Mar 2018I am here because I bought an old unusable for collection acoupl... moreI am here because I bought 8110i in special edition which was only given to Nokia executives. I renovated it and it works just like back in 90's. I will definitely buy the new one too.

I am here because I bought an old unusable for collection acouple of months ago and this year the new one's being released.

Aadrian , 27 Feb 2018So who is all here on the Nokia 8110 page because of the new 811... moreI am
Just wanted to see the difference

• Aadrian

So who is all here on the Nokia 8110 page because of the new 8110 4G? I am!

• Faz

I used to own this banana phone. Simply loved it. And it was made popular by The Matrix.

• 2018

a big welcome to the new one!
thanks Nokia...

• Baggy5

Not bad.

my first banana nokia phone. got this in the year 1996. 96 is the correct year i remember that.good old memories.

• Stalker

Correct date for this phone is 1996. I have this phone and firmware confirms this, good phone. Only problem is that the plastic fogs up with green tint, making screen hard to see.

• Bert O

I got this phone back in 1996. Release date seems not correct to me.

For friends aking how to renewal 8110 battery : You can buy li-po cells from your local electronic or repair shops or you can buy from internet. I bought 3.7V 250mah cells. Opened the original battery's cover. Carefully detached the original cells and soldered new cells. Just this. And battery life is with normal usage at least one day. If you buy 500 mah cells it will last al least two days.

• Strudelbaum

These people can rebuild your original 8110 battery pack: http://www.akkuplus.de/

It's not very cheap but if you love your Matrix...