Nokia 8800

Nokia 8800

• kushtrim

nokia 8800 zipooo

mohammed, 15 May 2012i have this since 2006, and up to now this phone is stable and f... moreagree completely

• shtirlizz

Miki, 22 May 2012Where I can buy it? buy to www.digelect.ru

• Miki

sKaaarj, 10 May 2012Well just bought it and wow what can i say its gorgeous ... no f... moreWhere I can buy it?

• mohammed

i have this since 2006, and up to now this phone is stable and fine , .. this is a quality phone for everyone. this is my best choice phone of all time. i have iphone 3gs up to iphone 4s, but nothing compare to this, the two is very common and usual to all, but this is an impressive look phone. shiny glamour.

• sKaaarj

Well just bought it and wow what can i say its gorgeous ... no facebook no whatsupp no shit. just pure awesome design, styke and quality

• safat hussain

awsm phone guys i luv to buy dis phone my dream phne bcoz it hve a great appearnce
and it attract any1 to watch dis a ultimate mobile.....

• reddy

worthable mobile maki like this mobile, in every brand

• Torebey

I had this phone since 2006, and i still have it till now I also have a Blackberry 9900, but still cant leave this phone its not about options its about style, 6years of using slider still perfect the only thing i had to change was the battery, other than that its more than perfect,

no company have made a phone that is as close as this phone in style and simplicity.

• gobedh

oHmy!, 26 Oct 2011what a very expensive phOne!! I'd rather buy a N8, which is chea... moreyeah, not everyone likes features phone :D
When I hold it on my hand, I just can say WOW

• nhquang

AnonD-25440, 08 Oct 2011Does anybody can tell me how can I know different between fake, ... more- To distinguish your Nokia 8800 is original or fake, please press *#06# to read your imei number.
- Open this link and input your imei number to analyze your phone.
- Open this link and input your imei number to get the master code. In case of your phone is locked by security code, you can use the master code to unlock your phone instead:
- Please also check by press *#0000# and *#92702689# to verify your phone's information.

Good luck!

• pongz

• oHmy!

what a very expensive phOne!! I'd rather buy a N8, which is cheaper than this fEatUre phOne! The people who will just buy this phOne are those rich people who doesn't cAre 'boUt fEatUres....

Does anybody can tell me how can I know different between fake, chinese copy and authentic Nokia 8800/8801 ??? How can I be sure that I have found the authentic product ???
Somebody says, original must have sign Made in Germany, Korea, or By Nokia, and must have RM-165.
Thanks a lot !!!

• Igor

Thanks a lot !!!

• Osd

binny, 22 Jun 2011best phone in world this fone is a joke

• binny

best phone in world

well joshin since this phone doesnt have usb cable so transfer files with bluetooth and Nokia PC Suite

• Sali gunz

Mine it has no radio so cn u sent me fm radio drivers

• mr. m

why does dis phn cost dis much????