Nokia 8800 Gold Arte

Nokia 8800 Gold Arte

Yes, this phone is a masterpiece

I like how this phone hasn't really depreciated much at all and is still quite expensive for a phone released in 2009. A huge majority of other phones released in 2009 are quite cheap to get nowadays, but not this one!

• Simpletek

lukas, 13 Jul 2017you know where can get that phone ?http://www.ebay.it/usr/simpletek_elettronica_lowcost

• subra

margaret, 22 Feb 2014hi is this phone a touch screen hi, no touch screen

lukas, 13 Jul 2017you know where can get that phone ?Look on eBay.

• lukas

AnonD-467698, 21 Nov 2015the best phone ever madeyou know where can get that phone ?

The Best Looking Phone Ever...

the best phone ever made

margaret, 22 Feb 2014hi is this phone a touch screen No just a regular screen

This is only for elegant & rich people

• margaret

hi is this phone a touch screen

• saud

very good loking

• Howard

I love this phone. I have owned it for just over 3 years. The LCD screen is now about to be replaced. I also own a Blackberry that I recently purchased, but the gold phone is my favourite. It is so easy to use and it is sturdy.

• yomoonster

Pure ride of fone

• george

very nice stylish

• alanhadad

who we can buy this iteme from??????

• Teddy

Irfan, 18 Feb 2013 Can any one help me in sourcing this Phone??? IF yes plea... morecheck on i offeer .com

• Irfan

Can any one help me in sourcing this Phone???
IF yes please mail me @ irfanuddin82@hotmail.com

• arc unarta

nitin, 19 May 2012I got this phone,if someone want to buy it,it's same like new,I want it

Julia22, 08 Jan 2013From where can I buy one NEW Nokia 8800 Gold Arte?Please help!http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Original-Nokia-8800-Arte-Gold-Unlocked-4GB-Mobile-Phone18k-GOLD-/271115038881?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3f1fb730a1