Nokia 9110i Communicator

Nokia 9110i Communicator

SSTTSSTSSTTSST, 30 Jul 2001too big! too fat! too ugly! too heavy! 9210 is much better!Man and present cell phones are what???

• NEERAJ

vegas, 03 Nov 2016Maybe you would like to buy mine?i will buy it for rs.500

This was such an amazing phone. One of the first "true" smart phones, I could use it to SSH into my servers at work which felt like science fiction back then. If Nokia did a re-release of this phone with a modern touchscreen and full keyboard I would be first in line.

vegas, 03 Nov 2016Maybe you would like to buy mine?I will fpr 5$

• vegas

Kakuru jb , 10 Oct 2016mine got lost I want a replacement . I love it pliz help .Maybe you would like to buy mine?

• Kakuru jb

mine got lost I want a replacement . I love it pliz help .

• vegas

I got this phone.In its original box,full pack.No scratch,like new.So happy!

• Las

first phone I got for myself; still have it ...
It was a brick to carry, but loved every moment

• navid _46@yahoo.com

I want to buy an nokia 9910i

• ravendra

Hii Sir,

I want to purchase this mobile so please suggest to me site for purchasing........

• AnonD-201635

Good Phone Nokia First Phone

I want to lodge my utter disgust at Elop's backstabbing and Microsoft's shameless takeover of Nokia. Our favorite brand will no longer exist.

Microsoft, Ballmer and Elop should be cursed.

Yep. Its Mini sim.

• Mahesh

Dear sir,
My name is mahesh singh rawat i use to repair mobiles and have came across with such problem it has two answers the first one is to replace the strip communicator uses a strip which is connected to the main board and the display the other option is the software problem but in this case software issuse is rare .you can try with the first option replace the strip.....thanks .

• Ehis

O boy, thank God for advance tech. Too weak.

Is this phone gets SIM card?

• ram

remove the battery toreboot

• nas

Lukman, 20 Feb 2011I have a problem in my 9110i..it is showing in d big LCD that it... morePress SHIFT+TAB+F than Power on the phone
Or
Insert battery and:
CTRL + SHIFT + TAB + Left arrow
and/or
CTRL + SHIFT + TAB + Right arrow
or
remove the memory card and reset

• robi

Lukman, 20 Feb 2011I have a problem in my 9110i..it is showing in d big LCD that it... morewhen you plug the battery push "shif Tab F" together, or ctrl tab f.

• Lukman

I have a problem in my 9110i..it is showing in d big LCD that it needs to reboot..it is indicated ther that "internal error;please remove the battery to reboot"..(i removed the battery and nothing happend)..can utell me what is wromg w/ my phone..pls