Nokia Asha 200

Nokia Asha 200

• Viqta

Great phone! Misplaced mine today (less than a month from being nine years since purchase date!).

• Haris

Fan, 26 Jun 2020Don't you know how to set your internet configuration ?Go to settings,set to WAP configration.Use opera mini,visit phonkey.com or any other site and dwnl things u want.

• Random dude

oladimeji, 15 Jan 2021so what are we gonna doJust install Opera mini browser (you will need Nokia suite to do it)! And you good to go to Internet with your old Nokia in 2021!

• oladimeji

Ivano , 27 Oct 2020It's because it's 2020 and that phone is from 2011.so what are we gonna do

• Oladimeji

why did my phone(nokia 200) stop browsing,i mean it stop going to internet

• Owo

Why my phone stop playing radio
and Bluetooth

• asif

Dev, 07 Sep 2013Whatzapp is possible in nokia 200 n i m using it.. Working... morenokia

• Ivano

It's because it's 2020 and that phone is from 2011.

The Service of my Nokia 200 is not working

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2020my own Nokia Asha 200 phone. the internet is no working why ?Mine is walking perfectly even download game and music

Fan, 26 Jun 2020Don't you know how to set your internet configuration ?my own Nokia Asha 200 phone. the internet is no working why ?

• Fan

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020my nokia 200 is always showing service not available whenev... moreDon't you know how to set your internet configuration ?

my nokia 200 is always showing service not available whenever i want to download something. Also it will show operation failed when i try to make a nokia aacount and i put in all information needed. Also the only thing i can access is opera mini

• Thompson

Am using Nokia 200 now to post this comment haha. Am still planning on buying a Nokia phone with 240x320 screen size

• dedsec

uforo, 06 Sep 2019my nokia asha 200 will atomatic hang and off when am trying... moreit used to happen to me too

• uforo

mike, 20 Feb 2013why does my nokia asha 200 is having redoggle software tht ... moremy nokia asha 200 will atomatic hang and off when am trying to make a call, please i need help.

• Dirty Harry

This was actually my first phone. It was pretty good but you needed a micro SD card for storage. Also I used Opera Mini to use for Internet. Camera was ok, but the lack of Wi-Fi was a bummer. Battery life was decent, I think it lasted for 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly. The phone also looked very nice copying the style of blackberry and even copying the theme of Android for the UI.

I still like this phone but the thing that bothered me the most was how Nokia made the most of the Asha line of phones look like smartphones, these are not smartphones in the least, they use a much older but reskinned Nokia Series 40 OS, even though some models supported WhatsApp (which is now fully discontinued, you can't use What's App on these phones anynmore) I think this was a deliberate attempt by Nokia to fool unwitting users as not all would know how to tell a smartphone from a feature phone if the feature phone is skinned well enough.

• Amanuel