Nokia Asha 200

Nokia Asha 200

• dedsec

uforo, 06 Sep 2019my nokia asha 200 will atomatic hang and off when am trying to m... moreit used to happen to me too

• uforo

mike, 20 Feb 2013why does my nokia asha 200 is having redoggle software tht cause... moremy nokia asha 200 will atomatic hang and off when am trying to make a call, please i need help.

• Dirty Harry

This was actually my first phone. It was pretty good but you needed a micro SD card for storage. Also I used Opera Mini to use for Internet. Camera was ok, but the lack of Wi-Fi was a bummer. Battery life was decent, I think it lasted for 2 or 3 days if I remember correctly. The phone also looked very nice copying the style of blackberry and even copying the theme of Android for the UI.

I still like this phone but the thing that bothered me the most was how Nokia made the most of the Asha line of phones look like smartphones, these are not smartphones in the least, they use a much older but reskinned Nokia Series 40 OS, even though some models supported WhatsApp (which is now fully discontinued, you can't use What's App on these phones anynmore) I think this was a deliberate attempt by Nokia to fool unwitting users as not all would know how to tell a smartphone from a feature phone if the feature phone is skinned well enough.

• Amanuel

Fuad, 11 Oct 2018Enternet connection broblemIt's good, but no Internet,

• Swandana

Rafik khan, 09 Jan 2019Nokia music I want to upgrad the old version

• Rafik khan

Harish Rao, 14 Dec 2018My first phone.Nokia music

• Harish Rao

My first phone.

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2018Why would you even ask something like that in 2018? Do you have ... moreSorry am looking for revolution of Nokia phones since I loved the firm until it was bought by Microsoft something that forced me depend on Samsung and now i got myself Samsung galaxy note 9

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2018Whatsup is supportable in nokia asha200 ? plz answer meWhy would you even ask something like that in 2018? Do you have the slightest clue about mobile phones?

• Fuad

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2018Whatsup is supportable in nokia asha200 ? plz answer meEnternet connection broblem

Whatsup is supportable in nokia asha200 ? plz answer me

best phone so far! 2011 - now still work like a charm :D

• Omkar

Bunty, 17 Nov 2016frnd can you help me how to download an whatsapp on my nokia 200 What does WhatsApp's messenger really work in Nokia Asha 200?

• farshad

good mobile

• Wara

I want to install gmail app in nokia asha 200

• Biyamohammed696@gmai

alireza, 12 Oct 2017Excuse me.How I can return to setting factory for this mobile?I ... morei can't get all of its application after restore factory.

• alireza

Excuse me.How I can return to setting factory for this mobile?I forget my mobile password

• Dopekid zamani

I love it well done i need more..thank you

Ohoo Nice Yare