Nokia Asha 202

Nokia Asha 202

• Gilbert lwesha

My Nokia Asha 202 is just two days old and i cant access internet..Our network provider has promised to look at my phone,i hope i will have internet access because thats the reason i bought that phone for internet and music. The other thing is GPRS and maps i cant utilse them simply because i cant get through.

can i use wats app on my nokia asha 202 pls rply fast ....its urgnt......

• abdul hafeez qureshi

like good cell

• SEZU

better

• Moggy

M

Communities game in my phone is corrupted.

• Bobby Dommy

I appreciate the product,nice and wonderfull..The problem of mine is on how to configure it to internet acces?

• Sakib

How can i change keypad lock duration time.i can not find where it is.

• a15

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2013this is wrong i easly watch youtube videos on this phone How do u watch youtube on this phn?? I tried many ways,bt it doesnt work....

• naveen

lilbeso, 01 Mar 2013when i download nokia express's web browser, my phone has failed... morechaing u r mobile softwer

• gopaa

how the loudspeaker quality

• Gopala

hi friends i have to knoe that how the loudspeaker sound quality i.e Call ringing volume its hearable in crowd place....pls reply soon i have to buy ths mobile for my dad(he said i need loudspeaker loudly so that i asking pls reply correctly)

• Montu

It works slowly.

• Kalamefazy

Does this phone support nokia suite for pc ?

• Syed younus

Dual sim is excelent dudes

• Abdulski

lilbeso, 01 Mar 2013when i download nokia express's web browser, my phone has failed... moreYou need configure ''access point'' in order to browse.

• lilbeso

when i download nokia express's web browser, my phone has failed to connect to internet? what shall i do. it says ''conflicting applications''

• Hriday

Whatapp,mp4,youtube is not working

can"t use whatapp on my nokia 202

Sai, 26 Feb 2013This mobile super one problom this mobile youtube not suport this is wrong i easly watch youtube videos on this phone

• Asif

MIK, 23 Feb 2013reset ur phone and open ovi storethis is a good phone don,t hesitate while purchasing it