Nokia Asha 202

Nokia Asha 202

• avi

i use this phone around 2 months its work good i have problem in vibrating alert but i update its software by nokia suite now my problem is solved and its work great

• BHIM

BoBy, 13 Aug 2012hii...Shiv.this is boby.u can't play youtube videos in ur device... moreyes me too the same problem can anybody please say the answer

• micky

does nokia asha 202 support watup? pls i need ans soon

Plz help me out of this nokia phone asha 202 because there is no copy in my phone please wath can i do?

• Emmanuel

asha 202, 13 Aug 2012how do i change the settings of the back light? i cant find it i... moreAsha 202 is a portable palm top n is good 4 couples

I've updated nokia store& nw it's not working.

• BoBy

shiv, 10 Aug 2012I hv many prblm in dis set,when i purchg this,thn bluetooth nt w... morehii...Shiv.this is boby.u can't play youtube videos in ur device.my phone is also asha 202.

• asha 202

how do i change the settings of the back light? i cant find it in the settings?

anku, 23 Jul 2012bro,how can i upload 20.37 softwareYou go setting

• aisha

shiv, 10 Aug 2012I hv many prblm in dis set,when i purchg this,thn bluetooth nt w... moreyoutube is not applicable for this phone ....
not compatible.... cannot

shiv, 10 Aug 2012I hv many prblm in dis set,when i purchg this,thn bluetooth nt w... moreThs phone is very good and internet speed also good

• JONAQ

I have this phone, i bought it 2 weeks ago, and i love, i hate when all phone is touch, and this phone is half touch halt type :) And i love NOKIA

• shiv

I hv many prblm in dis set,when i purchg this,thn bluetooth nt workng,youtube nt wrking 7 & every time it go on hange mode. Plz tell me,how can i watch youtube in this set(nokia asha 202).thnks.

• ani

c1 is better than this.i do know how to remove member in group.if any body knows plz reply me

• jack bauer

it is boring coz it's battery does not stand long i regret to have... why nokia??????????

• Jarvis

its boring sometimes as no movies can be seen on it ....and there are very less apps for it.

• Dhaval

Nokia asha 202 has a many problem in software so i not prefared to any one this model..