Nokia Asha 202

Nokia Asha 202

• niranjan

Bad model.. lot n lot of bugs..Battery is the only gud thing in it.

I bought it brand new last December 12,2012. I only used it for 8months, because the touchscreen was suck! I can't even use it swiftly. And also when the water spill on it even if I made it dry quickly, it still did not operate so I need to go to technician to fixed it. I already gave it in my dad because I don't want to use it anymore. It was sad that it is my first time to buy a cp then it disppoint me. I'm happy now with my Samsung Galaxy Young. And planning to buy a new handset, my christmas gift for myself ^_^

Asha 202 is suck!

• Pankaj sr

it is gud one but auto lock option is much more irritating in it.

• Sk Mintu

dknath, 19 Oct 2014i can't open my bluetooth, pls help meGo to setting-connectivity-bluetooth-on. Thats all.

• poonam

i am useing after 2year this phone.this good phone

• ovesh

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2014202 is a good fone is the best asha i ave used but whatsapp is t... morehow are u using whats app bcoz asha 202 does not support this.

• dknath

i can't open my bluetooth, pls help me

• ishita

Arvinder Singh, 15 Oct 2014how can i download whatsapp on asha202 pls i need ur helpwhy i can not downlod whatsapp in asha 202

• Hany

hi guys it was not a smartohone like android but it is a best phone for calls msgs n web surfing this was my 1st mobile n i like thiss to much but i sale this to my frnd after 6 mnths because i also want whtsapp n youtube in it but is is imposiible so i sale this n buy samsung galaxy y it was also a gud set but no frnt cam so i also sale this n buy micromax unite 2 this was awrsome no hang no lag using 6 mnths smtimes little lag ni whtsapp not hang its lag but i say aasha 202 is a preety gud set i like this very much but if u want whtsapp go to take android now in only rupess 2500 androird smartphones are cmng like intex karbon micromax so nothing take that n enjoy but u miss aasha 202

• Arvinder Singh

how can i download whatsapp on asha202 pls i need ur help

• rokoflit

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2014it works nice.hw can i download whatsapp on asha202 pls i need ur help

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2014How to download WhatsApp in this phone plz somebody tell meplz i did ur help hw 2 download whatsapp on asha 202

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2014Are uc brousar si c.b

sahil, 22 Sep 2014I did not get whatsapp for nokia 202 pls tell me how to downloadAre uc brousar si c.

download

• sajid

black beauty, 17 Sep 2014i was unable to download whatsapp on my asha 202 pls tel me how ... morenokia asha 202 cannot support whatsapp.

• naidu

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2014how to free download whatsappwast mobile

• serugo johnson

i want to activate wattsup on my asha 202

• shubham

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2014how to free download whatsappwhatsapp download

• sahil

black beauty, 17 Sep 2014i was unable to download whatsapp on my asha 202 pls tel me how ... moreI did not get whatsapp for nokia 202 pls tell me how to download