Nokia Asha 203

Nokia Asha 203

• nana

shali, 22 Apr 2013what is it with this kind of phonewhy i can get whatsapp on my nokia asha 203 pls help me to download it pls i need one

• bioshe hans mumba

right a way am using whatsapp in my nokia 203. All what u have to do is make sure u have a memory card in your fon. Dont go whtsapsite. Remove your card and put it to any phone that suppt whatsp copy the whtsp into your phone then remov the card bring it back into ur 4n find it if its there copy into ur mobile and run it. Blv m it will work. And make sure u must have a space on ur device

• PinkY/thanty

I've been trying to download whatsaap but hell nO it says file is not supported!aghh

kate, 20 Apr 2013i tried my best to download whatsapp to ma 4ne bt it didn't work... moreEasy,jst download it on softonic.com nt on whatsapp wapsite.or copy it frm other people using ur m.m card.

• mzoci

guys if u want watsapp jst copy it 4rm sum1's phne 2 urs nd thn chat

• john

i am trying whatsapp its saying file not supported

• dick

this is my dream handset so i very much intrested for buy this beautiful handset...

• t'rockers

i have downloaded it and says file not supported format

• vusi

ampie, 17 Apr 2013I have download it didn't want to work About whatsapp i have download and say file format not supported

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2012only 10mb internal memory?frm wch foun do i cpy watrapp?

• kkk

jules, 29 May 2013when i bought this fone was so disappointed. no whatsapp. i also regret myself

• kkk

mmbe, 26 May 2013does hv whatsappthen how is being downloaded

• jules

when i bought this fone was so disappointed. no whatsapp.

• k

Anonymous, 06 May 2013this phone supports whatsapp...to download it, yall must use ope... moreis that true anonymous

• mmbe

S3nzo, 24 May 2013Guys no need to worry just copy watsapp of ur friend in ur memor... moredoes hv whatsapp

• S3nzo

Guys no need to worry just copy watsapp of ur friend in ur memory card & then move it frm memory card to ur application. Then work out ur number & update version it will automaticaly read ur contacts...!

• kurt geiger

i regret my self a lot by buying this phone i have tryin everything bt any of them have work and do want whatsapp alot

• saxophone

Møkøen, 18 May 2013Google will help type whatsapp for nokia asha 203 then try those... morei cnt find whatsapp on my nokia asha 203

• AB

203 support u tube r not..? Plz tell me

• Delmorssya

Møkøen, 18 May 2013Google will help type whatsapp for nokia asha 203 then try those... moregood and smart phone