Nokia Asha 300

Nokia Asha 300

its a bullshit phone I can't use youtube on it youtube is not responding there always blue blue something

• Duck

Dhiraj, 04 May 2020Can I am use whatsapp in this model?Yes you can use whatsapp..i miss this phone :(

• Dhiraj

Can I am use whatsapp in this model?

• Dotmatic

This phone is the best Nokia product that I will ever use. I'm still using up till now as my second phone. It's so rugged, stylish and smart!

• Jarm

jules, 27 Jun 2018This is my favorite phone. I love it. I got it when the pho... moreCame with PC Suite?
Symbian?

• jules

This is my favorite phone. I love it. I got it when the phone came out, and are still using it today. The phone have endurance many drops from my hand, and even a trip in the river, and it still works. However, I have started to look for at new phone, as this one can't survive much more.
Hope that NOKIA makes a renewal of this phone!

• P0lak

Ash, 21 Oct 2017Using Asha 300 for more than four years ...very handy and g... moreIts an ABC format keyboard not QWERTY

• Hammy

AnonD-629699, 10 Jan 2017Why is it so good? Only no copy and paste, why? Is Nokia asha 300 still in the market as fairly used?

• Sumit

Gnanam, 05 Dec 2016yesNokia asha 300 is a best java phone because it is a 3g phone thank you

• Ash

Using Asha 300 for more than four years ...very handy and great combination of touch screen and qwerty pad. used to run whatsapp until last year ...awesome value for money. Unfortunately has broken some buttons and cant replace them now.

Gumby, 29 Jul 2017I still think this is one of the best looking phones ever. ... moreThe phone is just fine for it's uses. There really is no point to making a remake of this phone. And there's alternatives like the Nokia C3-01. Although there is a modern smartphone (similar to this form factor) which is the BlackBerry KEYone.

• GeorgeCRC

The "touch and type" thing was something quite interesting at its moment. I still owe one and keep it as "spare phone" in case my smartphone breaks. Definitely a great Nokia model

• Gumby

I still think this is one of the best looking phones ever. It's quirky and cool. Should be updated and re-released by Nokia.

• Che

Thish phone have whats app

Why is it so good? Only no copy and paste, why?

• Gnanam

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2016does this model have whatsapp yes

does this model have whatsapp

• Yas

Johnson, 14 Oct 2016Why The N Asha 300 Destroy All My Card Memory? Plz help meIts because your card is FAKE. Does not matter which phone you use it in.if its fake it will lose all the data.

• Johnson

Jerry101923, 12 Oct 2016Haha! Nearly 6 years of usage of my C3-01 and it still work... moreWhy The N Asha 300 Destroy All My Card Memory? Plz help me

• Jerry101923

Haha! Nearly 6 years of usage of my C3-01 and it still works quite well LOL
Actually I still use it for some of my calls, the alarm, and web browsing via Wifi~