Nokia Asha 302

Nokia Asha 302

Is that phone great? I would buy this phone
But they say it have many problem
Sorry for my bad english

• menge

nice but does not minimize

Ola, 14 Jan 2013Let nokia put hiding option on the asha browser and let see may ... moreBrowser

• Metalheart

I'm using asha 302 for about 4 months. I'm quite enjoying using this phone. But there are some problems i'm facing, i'll be glad and thankful if someone helps me helps me out with them:
1. While browsing the internet or pictures on my phone, it automatically restarts, several times a day. Is it a software problem?
2. Sometimes the phone becomes slow, but after restarting the phone, it becomes normal again. Is it because of low RAM?
3. I saw over the internet that there's a new software update, but i didn't update my phone yet, because i heard that if something goes wrong during the updating process then it may become dead and i'm not willing to take that risk, but i really wanna update it. Now, what i wanna know is if there is a safe way for updating my phone?
Thank you!

• LAW321

none of you guys are bothered to update the software and are simply blaming the handset of battery problems.

i would repeatedly like to say that nokia 302 is one of the finest asha phone ever released by nokia in the market and i woud stick to my word......

• chetan

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2013update ur software version... It Will resolve ur battery problem battery promblem

• hideo

AnonD-95866, 13 Jan 2013this phone have themes??yes it does, and you can download more

• nyamings

shemsuu, 13 Jan 2013hellow guys... iwant to buy this phone could u give the clarifi... morei bought on friday afternoon on return it the Monday ,because of battey problems.

• Ola

Let nokia put hiding option on the asha browser and let see may be people will not rush it

this cp have themes??

ji, 13 Jan 2013i like this phone,,the camera is amazing,,and the internet is so... moreupdate ur software version... It Will resolve ur battery problem

How is the signal reception & call quality of this phone?

• pks

Asha 302 users please let me know what is the number of contacts that can be stored in this handset?

• LAW321

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013Phone is good but battry is bad so dont buy it guysjust because you are having battery problems doesnt mean that everyone has the same problem...i would highly recommend this phone to everyone.....update you firmware and the battery back up will be very much fine.

• vinay

does it play hq mp4

• francis

i like it's camera..

this phone have themes??

• shemsuu

hellow guys... iwant to buy this phone could u give the clarification on this phone please

riky, 11 Jan 2013awesome looks...bt nids more batry life...overol gudPhone is good but battry is bad so dont buy it guys

• ji

i like this phone,,the camera is amazing,,and the internet is so fast,,but my problem here is the battery,,when im using internet the battery is getting low,,pls help how