Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Man

youngdon, 06 May 2013asha 305 now supports whatsappSend me link ji

But my phone has suport youtube

rich nelson, 06 Apr 2016Pls how can I fastforward video on asha 305Throw it in the trash

• Nerence

Alix , 26 Jun 2017I cant watch video on youtube,i cant upload pix on fbI cant watch videos on utube

• Alix

I cant watch video on youtube,i cant upload pix on fb

• Mose

My phone can't sent photos on whatsapp what might be wrong

Kaberi debnath..[ fr, 24 Dec 2015I love this phone...Chachipora

• Fahim

I can't play youtube video.why?

• Shero nagra

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2016it is nice but we cannot download any gamesNo bro insert java games on google and select dedomil.net
so u download any game from it

nokia asha 305 is cool phone.it can run any java games & apps. specially this phone support whatsapp.

it is nice but we cannot download any games

• amit

it is a very bad phone we cannot download any game

• Tooba shaikh

why delete whatsapp after 31 december? in nokia 305 or 500

• Ashok

Anonymous, 31 May 2016In nokia 305 some aaps like Facebook twitter email chats etc an... moreHow much your phone

• Mehrab

It is the not a good phone every thing is nonsense is this phone

In nokia 305 some aaps like Facebook twitter email chats etc and mp4 videos are not working in my mobil so help me pleaze if you can

• Shantanu

Very, Very bad vedio quality and it doesn't support MP4 format file. It shows " vedio quality is too high, only audio can be played "
Damn it !!!!!

• rich nelson

Pls how can I fastforward video on asha 305

• Dickie

yadav, 08 Mar 2016how do i load whatsapp on this mobileI would like to know the website for all nokia ashas.some apps are not working.

yadav, 08 Mar 2016how do i load whatsapp on this mobileIn my phone there is no viber