Nokia Asha 311

Nokia Asha 311

Aj, 09 Mar 2020Do you have Nokia ASHA 311 phone till now this dateYes I have

Aj, 09 Mar 2020Do you have Nokia ASHA 311 phone till now this dateI still have the phone lying around. It still works.

• Aj

Ank, 07 Mar 2020iam still using nokia 311 in 2020 and it is working perfect... moreDo you have Nokia ASHA 311 phone till now this date

• Ank

iam still using nokia 311 in 2020 and it is working perfectly since 2012 .everyone found this cute with this small size. its a point of attraction.

• Nico

LuisMQM_05-1987, 28 May 2017The Nokia 311 is the phone with most viewers and sales of t... moreI want to restore

All I can say is that an old Nokia 311 was given to me by my sister. She was clearing and found a Xperia E1 too. Gave them both to me cause shes lucky to have family that pass on the latest phones to her after their cellphone contracts have expired and they get new phones.

She didn't need them anymore and these were in a shoebox.

So, anyway, I am very grateful that both phones batteries were not stuffed and they both turned on. I'm no smartphone or any phone expert.

Well, the Xperia has a beautiful display. Much bigger than the 311. But, the Xperia runs Android. Things and applications always running. As fast as I disable them, they come back.
I'm a simple man. As much as I liked the phone, I had no real control of what happens next.
So after a day or so I put it on its face to sleep.

Than I looked at my Asha311.
Gotta see if its able to do what I want the way I want it.
Surprise....noone dictates to a phone on a Nokia OS.

Anyway, i've kept the 311

As far as i'm concerned......its all I need. Rock Solid and love it. Tough as nails and never freezes. Opera Mini there too.

Data usage minimal.

• Aoni

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2015no need to create nokia account because nokia company is no... moreMy phone nokia stor is not working
what should i need to do

• Mahesh

Is this phone available with dual SIM or single sim only

• ZeusHai

You should download a new phone instead :))

Namfumumaria, 17 Oct 2017I just bought Nokia asha 311, but I can't use it because it... moreYes

• Sunil

I buyd this phone in second hand before 3 years back for 2000 this phone has good quality sound and fast browsing and high quality photos til today i nt faced any problem in this phone

• Sirkka

My Nokia asha 311 whatsapp doesn't wanna send photos on whatsapp...which whatsapp should i download?

• dj

very usefull to me and my fisrt mobile is my nokia 311

• LuisMQM_1987

Whatsapp is supported until 30 december 2018. While messenger, line, facebook is indefinite.

• Fit

How to turn off screen rotation in Nokia Asha 311 ?

a really good phone the only problem is the camera everything else is fine

does WhatsApp works on it? what about Viber?

does WhatsApp works on it? what about Viber?

Best phone ever. Runs fast for RAM, works well with most things. Only issue is the camera, yeah. Best battery life. Who else here stated out with one of these?

• Namfumumaria

I just bought Nokia asha 311, but I can't use it because it is locked and I have failed to unlock. The touch screen is not responding,may be because the phone is locked. How can I unlock it?