Nokia Asha 501

Nokia Asha 501

• aslam khudai sindh

Josie , 28 Dec 2018Apps are not working on the phone like Whatsapp and games It... moremy nokia asha
no intrnet saport

• Josie

Apps are not working on the phone like Whatsapp and games

It's really annoying

• AbaChan

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2017No , it is not working on my Nokia ASHA 501.'Cause WhatsApp is no longer available on Java and some other deserted platforms.

where do you want us to take this phones now that you have outdated them,very unfair for the common mwananchi

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2017i think nokia asha 503Only asha 503 hv a 5mp cmra wth led flash so i recommend u 503 is better thn othr

Anonymous, 08 Sep 2017it is not true,whatsapp is supported for asha serieswith s40 ser... moreNo , it is not working on my Nokia ASHA 501.

• Lohh

My twitter app can't let me sign in.help

WhatsApp will no longer be supported on Nokia S40 after December 31, 2018

Aadrian, 13 Jul 2017As of 1 July whatsapp isn't supported anymore on Asha if I'm rig... moreit is not true,whatsapp is supported for asha serieswith s40 series. Supported is cancel for widows phones except win 10, symbian phones, most of BB phones but on s40 whatsapp still work fine like on my asha 302.

• Avneesh

I reset my phone and in this what's app wang dl and critical information missing is written ....how this problem can be solved?

• Aadrian

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2017my phone does not access whatsapp or any interet how do i go abo... moreAs of 1 July whatsapp isn't supported anymore on Asha if I'm right. It's also not supported on my Lumia 610 anymore, running WP7.5.

• Ayip

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2017my phone does not access whatsapp or any interet how do i go abo... moreSetting-software update-restart your phone.. Use Wifi recommended

my phone does not access whatsapp or any interet how do i go about it

• Aadrian

Prachi, 13 Jan 2017Among Nokia 500, Nokia 501, Nokia 502, Nokia 503 which one is th... moreLittle difference between them phones but the Asha 503 is probably the best of these Asha series.

• tiida

need hhelp with my asha 501, it doesn't have the setting icon and keypad icon. how should fix it.

• Bob

Do not buy this smartphone if you want to use whatsapp! Whatsapp does not support this platform anymore.

• mahmoud

romu, 14 Jan 2017very badwhy you say thah....are you use it befor....

• Dani

In nokia asha 501 there is blocking system but very good body battery capacity is good

Prachi, 13 Jan 2017Among Nokia 500, Nokia 501, Nokia 502, Nokia 503 which one is th... morei think nokia asha 503

• romu