Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Shekhar

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2011hi :) i'm not able to connect my nokia C1-01 using the pc suite.... moredownload ovi suit it will work with better and faster than pc suit

• bg

how to start radio in Nokia C1-01 pls tell me the steps

hi

• antony

this is a very good phone i have ever seen

hi :) i'm not able to connect my nokia C1-01 using the pc suite.. what ight be the problem ?

Alf the Onyx, 13 Jul 2011Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to ... moreit is one of the best phone i ever used. but for today i could not read my text messages.

• mamaluv

Alf the Onyx, 13 Jul 2011Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to ... morewhy is it i cant read message on my phone.

• Alf the Onyx

Cant access the messages stored in my SIM Card, what do i do to access these messages

• chulbuli

very very very slow!!!

• bulb

other site is Zedge.com

• Amal yo

Hi ..thems worcking...

• Raman

babu, 12 Jul 2011did c1-01 supports themes only on themereflex but y not in other... moreIt support themes with not preview 128 160

• kayo

hi guys..i buy this mobile..which is made in india..when i see vidio the mobile is starting struck..then automatically blank page then open the front page..this is the problem..plz solve my problem!!

• babu

Shubham, 11 Jul 2011Download themes for nokia c1-01 at www.themereflex.com,it really worksdid c1-01 supports themes only on themereflex but y not in other sites, i want some more sites like themereflex

• Ajay

its a waste phone in nokia

• aponte

how can i pass my phone memory (photos to my sim card

• Shubham

ashok, 10 Jul 2011I didnot use new thems in my c1-01 mob. taking from b.t.Download themes for nokia c1-01 at www.themereflex.com,it really works

• emz

Updating firmware of c1-01
using Nokia OVI Suite :
- Create backup first:
Createbackup
- Reset the phone by*#7370# enter 12345 (default Security code) or Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > All
- Make sure you have 75-100% of battery life, otherwise, charge your C1-01 first. (required before updating)
- Download Nokia OVI Suite, and install it on your PC.
- Switch your device On and connect it to your PC using the Micro Usb Cable. On the USB mode (on phone) Select"Nokia Ovi Suite".
- Open Nokia OVI Suite (on PC), click Software updates (green logo), OVI will check for the available update, Then install it.
- "Updating...." . Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do not remove the USB cable yet unless the update was done - just ignore all the USB cable "notifications"
- Phone will restart.
- Done. Check your current version by typing *#0000# .
- Reset the phone again by*#7370# enter 12345 (default Security code) or Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett. > All , for refreshing the new firmware.
- Finally restore backup : Menu > Settings > Sync and backup > Restore backup (.NBF file)
- Enjoy your new firmware!

• pavan

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2011can you mail me some site on how to get themes for c1-01 ..im st... morewww.zedge.com

• Abhay