Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Dhurbalan

Sıvane....... Machu janmam cheythal ee phone edukkaruth... Koothara phona....

• Edeol

Corrupted themes? Hey guys! I have the best solution for that! Update your phone and viola! Problem solved! If my solution works, add on facebook! edeol_ulti@yahoo.com

nokia ...c1

• Archer

can any tell me that from where & how can I download free games on my nokia C1-01?
if you guys know the answer then please reply to this post

• Simeon

any one help me to give a information. what about the Battrey condition. my handset gave a day charge.

• richard

why does i cannot use themes in my cellphone.

• sachin

This ir worst nokia model it has no fast fetures everything is slow and not supported to connect it to pc

• Jinesh jain

smhptr, 19 Jun 2011I want 2 buy this. But asking those who r using this phone that ... moreMake sure bluetooth of lapi n phone is on.and then dial

• marklastic

why may c1-01 can't read may microsd 2 gb may picture there but may music are not

• Hiero

Hey, no probem for downloading theme. I have added 2 links for downloading theme, game.app etc. Plz visit miniwap.wapzan.com c1 theme . Thanks

• Hero

Hey, no problem for downloading theme. I have added 2 theme downloading links in my wap site plz. Visit miniwap.wapzan.com for c1-01 theme and game app etc.. Thanks

• lynz

uzi, 18 Jun 2011if want to download goto :themereflex.comi have a problem when ever i downloaded a theme... it is always corrupted.. i dont know why.

this phones doesn't working radio is not good working,only one graphically good

• Jassi

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreI have solved the problem of applying themes..Now i can apply any themes to my C1-01.

• Subh

Downloaded Themes doesn't work in nokia c1-01

• defender

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreyes i agree with you

• defender

CAMERA is very bed

• Subham

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreHay... Try this website: Themereflex.com. I have tried it. If there any problem then e-mail me at Subham.das199@gmail.com.

• arindam

smhptr, 19 Jun 2011I want 2 buy this. But asking those who r using this phone that ... morehey at first u download ovi suite. then connect it to pc.it will work.i have done it.

• mazzzzzzz

whr can i get themes?????