Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Archer

Edeol, 25 Jun 2011Corrupted themes? Hey guys! I have the best solution for that! U... morehow to update the phone? for me there are no means to update my phone than to sell it, and tell me that from where I can download free games for c1-01

• Dhurbalan

Sıvane....... Machu janmam cheythal ee phone edukkaruth... Koothara phona....

• Edeol

Corrupted themes? Hey guys! I have the best solution for that! Update your phone and viola! Problem solved! If my solution works, add on facebook! edeol_ulti@yahoo.com

nokia ...c1

• Archer

can any tell me that from where & how can I download free games on my nokia C1-01?
if you guys know the answer then please reply to this post

• Simeon

any one help me to give a information. what about the Battrey condition. my handset gave a day charge.

• richard

why does i cannot use themes in my cellphone.

• sachin

This ir worst nokia model it has no fast fetures everything is slow and not supported to connect it to pc

• Jinesh jain

smhptr, 19 Jun 2011I want 2 buy this. But asking those who r using this phone that ... moreMake sure bluetooth of lapi n phone is on.and then dial

• marklastic

why may c1-01 can't read may microsd 2 gb may picture there but may music are not

• Hiero

Hey, no probem for downloading theme. I have added 2 links for downloading theme, game.app etc. Plz visit miniwap.wapzan.com c1 theme . Thanks

• Hero

Hey, no problem for downloading theme. I have added 2 theme downloading links in my wap site plz. Visit miniwap.wapzan.com for c1-01 theme and game app etc.. Thanks

• lynz

uzi, 18 Jun 2011if want to download goto :themereflex.comi have a problem when ever i downloaded a theme... it is always corrupted.. i dont know why.

this phones doesn't working radio is not good working,only one graphically good

• Jassi

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreI have solved the problem of applying themes..Now i can apply any themes to my C1-01.

• Subh

Downloaded Themes doesn't work in nokia c1-01

• defender

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreyes i agree with you

• defender

CAMERA is very bed

• Subham

ifi, 22 Jun 2011it is a good set,but un able to apply themes. Also thers are som... moreHay... Try this website: Themereflex.com. I have tried it. If there any problem then e-mail me at Subham.das199@gmail.com.

• arindam

smhptr, 19 Jun 2011I want 2 buy this. But asking those who r using this phone that ... morehey at first u download ovi suite. then connect it to pc.it will work.i have done it.