Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• kasz

no it wont support whats app

• yas

this phn whatsap support r not tel me abt

• Monish

Arun.j.p, 23 May 2014Its superb phone my c1 01 is best in java mobiles, love my nokia c101Its a android phone

• ajay

camra clearty is not good.......

• Rakesh

Luv ma nokia c101... If gvn wats up, and youtube, mp4 player facility... Kp my words, samsung is nthng..

• Arun.j.p

Its superb phone my c1 01 is best in java mobiles, love my nokia c101

such a boring mobile. sound system very bad

• SKB

My phone very nice very fast internet and this phone im use 3 years no problem , thanx nokia phones

• Golu

Love this phone .
.... superbbb phone by nokia....
... super fast internet...
....... fast modem for pc via nokia suite..
....luv u nokia c1

• Somnath

Best mobile in low cost, better internet speed nearly 25-28 Kb (200-224 kbps) on idea sim. I am using since march 2011. No any problems. Camera is ok. Good Battery back up.

• A.k.

sach, 12 May 2014It is supporting youtube by downloading ovi browser version 4.0 YoU tube not supported on my mobile nokia c1 01.

• sach

It is supporting youtube by downloading ovi browser version 4.0

• vrn

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2014Not coming mailThis phone supporting bluetooth yes or no?

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2014Whatsapp does not support Nokia C1-01I am so sad to know it

• Marko

Are you sure it uses the Mini-SIM card ?! Cause, what I see is not a mini-sim card slot :)

ana, 11 Mar 2014I want to download whats appWhatsapp does not support Nokia C1-01

Cp, 16 Apr 2014Superb phone using 3 year. . No problem, not changing battery, t... moreCertificad

• Cp

Superb phone using 3 year. . No problem, not changing battery, thanks nokia , , super creation

• Yameen

It's a good phone internet browe fast