Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• susnokia

koko, 26 May 2011what is the best site to get a compatible themes for this unit.download themes from www.themereflex.com and you can also download games from www.singhboy.com for s40 edition.

• Yoga ELnino's

If you wanna high end mobile phone with rich of features, please buy nokia c6-01, don't buy c1-01.

• Yoga ELnino's

• moses

this phone is use less for pc use. it is not connecting to the internet .so no one should buy.

• rishi

it has many defects,you should to correct this defects.

• VaLee

Can anyone tell me whether I can copy my text-messages from Nokia C1-01 to my PC?
I'm not talking about having a phone back-up. I want to save all of my messages in my PC.
Can I do that with this phone?

Plus, can somebody let me know whether I can create SMS folders in this phone or not?

• Kingsley

The phone is nice but just that the brightness is sharp that my battery runs down always which i dont lie

• Custom Logo Design

It's a great idea.Thanks for such a wonderful post
Custom Logo Design

• rav

good.but very slow

• raj malhotra

this is noice phone but it has some limitation

• Smaqs

Its very good phone, bcoz good timing of batery, good access to the internet, just low screen resulotion.

• Benil raj

Bolt browser is not even opening in my nokia c1-01.

While u seeing the images automatically creating imagecache wat it denotes?

• nomhad

chintoo, 27 May 2011This cell phone is very slow work.plz tel me solve this problemU shld try go to settings and change the image quality to low.

• Pyo

Dev, 29 May 2011Nokia c1-01 automatically switches off when the tower signal is ... moreHow to save power of Nokia c1-01? Please show me in details? Tks.

• Bolorunsegun43

rey, 28 May 2011hi to all...i have my problem in my nokia c1-01 anybody who can ... moreYou wil go to your setting>connectivity>packet data and set the preffered access point with the network you are using and go back to your opera and try it

• Dev

Nokia c1-01 automatically switches off when the tower signal is low, I want to know how to solve this problem.

• Benil raj

Bolt browser is not working on my nokia c1 01 anybody has solution ?

• yatz

i have been using this phone for a month now, and i am having problem downloading themes for my phone.

• yan2x

no name, 28 May 2011You can dowload the hacked version of opera mini so you can use ... moreno enfra....