Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

mharvz11, 02 May 2011...no themes...how to find the themes of c1-01..???themereflex.com

• mharvz11

..sowww hard to download the themereflex...haiiyzzz..guiiyzz help me to download ahh theme..:(

• mharvz11

...no themes...how to find the themes of c1-01..???

• MeSoO

Could I RESTORE my contacts which I backed up from my Nokia N95 to Nokia C1-01? Thanks

AnonD-5012, 01 May 2011Everytime One should rotate the display in landscape mode..then ... moreReally bro ? Oh please tell me in steps how you do it ? I tried many ways but i couldn't watch it in full screen.

• CDTURBO

Saddam Rockz, 12 Apr 2011You can record fm with some beep in amr format Thank u.

[deleted post]Everytime One should rotate the display in landscape mode..then in BOLT Browser one can view streaming of youtube vdo in fullscreen.

AnonD-5954, 28 Apr 2011Who said the battery of nokia c1-01 is bad? i think the problem ... moreThis phone can able to stream you tube video through BOLT BROWSER 2.5(latest version)

• Dm

Glen, 25 Apr 2011Yes the problem you are facing is one of the common problems in ... moreGoto http://bit.ly/h4aWpB for downloading workable themes.

• Nikko

cannot connect to browser like opera mini, uc web, and bolt. pls help

• Naresh

Today only i bought this mobile but i already found one foult.My set does not work auto luck it should lock mannually. wsame so i must say that i am not satisfied with thia handset and how nokia product can be like this? There lots orf complaints in nokia products these days.

just 2 questions.
1) is the music clarity good?
2) how much memory does it support, i doubt it can go up to 32gb

Very quiet earpiece volume and it appears to emit sound on both the front and back of the phone! Could have been much better.

• Olupsalm

I can not apply another themes except the four themes that are on the phone already.

Goto http://bit.ly/h4aWpB for themes & streaming is possible through BOLT BROWSER.

• Mukund

Better internet speed.

• SAJAN

Sushant, 27 Apr 2011Is live streaming possible on this phoneI owned one of it but the problem is it does not support streaming,
i can't play FM,
It hung up so many times,
can't apply new themes.

• lalaine

Can i change my Nokia C1-01 casing? my casing is just damn NOW :)) Can i buy a new casing in any storE?

• alvin

how can i get rid of image cache it always appears every time i review my pictures?....it also an empty folder....

• jojo

my inbox messages got deleted automatically after restarting