Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• nancy

its a very gud phone...i use it for 3 years....its net is superb and camera is also ok....sound is also gud....and it is strong model........trust me if u are thinking to buy a phone in budget of 2000 then it is the bestest choice

king, 25 May 2013Want support my mobile youtubeNot supported you tobe videos

• Sureshkumar

king, 25 May 2013Want support my mobile youtubeMy nokia c1-01 in not you tobe support

• Guru ram raheem isaa

Guys really this is really a best deal.i have using this set since 3 years.guys this phone can beat all android phone eiether iphone 5 or samsung s4

• Chimee

UltraG, 28 May 2013Youtube is not support when support it is best In my c1 fone, does not work you tube videos. why.?

• pupun

it looking so nice $ so beautiful

• UltraG

king, 25 May 2013Want support my mobile youtubeYoutube is not support when support it is best

• Ravi saraf

Internet speed so fast but problem with youtube...

Application c1

• king

mukesh, 23 Mar 2013will you tube support on this hand set?????Want support my mobile youtube

opera mini is faster in this phone

• Aj

Yeah!
This phone is way better from other phones in this price.
Just download ucbrowser and enjoy download 10 songs in 20min.

• Ashwik chinnu

It was so nice ia working from 1 year and it browse fast and it has camera has so clrity and then it has download option we can download any thing like browser,games,photos,themes,etc,,.
Iam so loved it this mobile

• Shubham

Msandana, 19 May 2013Why does it download half tracks?. . . Why is it not suitable f... moreJust download and enter in google that 128x160

• Harsha harsha

Yah it is nice and iam using the same from 3years but any problem come means it will immediately gets switched off

• Msandana

Why does it download half tracks?. . . Why is it not suitable for Whatsapp???

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2013My nokia c1 would not turn on and the website problem page did n... moreYeah. I also do hav same prblm . And can access sometimes but cannot download and use the apps. Also my chat and messenger are not opening. Can any one give solusns for it ?

• RONAK